Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice Scott, I'm glad you got a nice upgrade brother.

My only issue is you didn't really compare Apple to Apple.

You drove an Outdoorsman Ram which is actually a pretty low optioned Ram.

You should have Compared a Laramie.
    Sounds like you drove a Lariat Ford, and the Z71 Chevy.

In the end though you wanted a truck that drives like a car and can pull the boat.

I'm happy you found what you liked.

I passed on the Chevy HD Diesel because it felt like a car lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

it was as close as you can get apples to apples. dodge was similarly equipped to the chevy and had the tow package. issue is it was a "real" tow package and rear end gearing is too high for daily use(3.93).
    ford was the most well equipped as it was an xlt fx4 and was only missing moonroof and leather. well at the premium audio and some other safety features but the others didn't have them either.
    chevy is very car-like and tranny seems to want to stick to 5th-6th gear.

it was the best compromise of the group. I really wanted to love the ford but didn't. and the outward visibility was horrible compared to the other 2.
    dodge from an interior materials standpoint is really not even close to the others. it just felt cheap but they were the only one of the bunch that had a stripped v8 at under 30k.
    had I been in the market for a diesel, it would not have been chevy. ford/dodge have that market locked up.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I hear ya bro.
    For me when I got my Ram Diesel it has full wraped interior so door panels, dash, and other small bits are wrapped in pleather lol

So it has a nice finished feel, unlike my F150 Lariet Fx4 had plastic everything

I have to admit I really like the new chevy styling, not a fan of the Fords and not a fan of the newest Ram front and rear.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

congrats, I just traded in my Ram on the Nissan Titan HD Diesel. I did not need the higher torque ratings of the Ford, Chevy, or Ram. The Titan HD is really well built, I can't wait to tow with it. The Cummins Engine is a new design, so let's hope it lasts as long as their other engines. I'll post up pictures when I take some, might create a new thread as a long term road test and update
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    congrats, I just traded in my Ram on the Nissan Titan HD Diesel. I did not need the higher torque ratings of the Ford, Chevy, or Ram. The Titan HD is really well built, I can't wait to tow with it. The Cummins Engine is a new design, so let's hope it lasts as long as their other engines. I'll post up pictures when I take some, might create a new thread as a long term road test and update
    Id be interested to hear how you like it. I was waiting a long time for this truck to come out and got tired of waiting when I got the F150 but in hindsight I prefer the full size diesels for the extra room.
    [COLOR="#696969"]