Default 2013 Moomba Outback V Engine Cover (Walk Board)

I have a extra 2013 Moomba Outback V Engine Cover (Walk Board) that came with the boat when I bought it. This walk board doesn't have the spot for the ski pylon to fit in it so it completely covers the engine. It's brand new and never been put on the boat. I have no use for it anymore and tired of it taking up space in the basement. PM if you have questions and throw out a price.

Excuse my ignorance but I never heard of a walk board - what is its purpose? Do you have any pics?
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

I'm not sure of the correct term to be honest with you as I didn't think I would end up with two of them. Pic attached as it's just the piece in the middle of the seat in the rear that covers the engine so people can talk on it instead of the seats. The one I have for sale though would be if you didn't want the ski pylon.Moomba Boat.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but I never heard of a walk board - what is its purpose? Do you have any pics?
    I believe he means the sun deck walk across.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon