Default ISO - wakeboard / moomba stuff

I was wondering if anyone out there had any banners, old boards, skis ect that they are looking to sell at a reasonable price. I am not looking for anything new or in great shape as this will be for decoration purposes.

I have recently purchased a cottage on a lake which has been one of my life long dreams. It is perfect for wakeboarding. Anyway, the cottage has a small boathouse down by the lake but not actually over the lake. I plan to hang some moomba stuff and wakeboard stuff in there. If you have anything for sale that you would think would look cool up on the walls, let me know.

Cheers
    Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the lake house!! We lucked out and got some old skis with ours when purchasing. We still pick up lake "stuff" regularly to decorate with, though.

The wife ruled out the big mouth bass mailbox but my best bud built me this ...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Congrats on the lake house!! We lucked out and got some old skis with ours when purchasing. We still pick up lake "stuff" regularly to decorate with, though.

The wife ruled out the big mouth bass mailbox but my best bud built me this ...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Thanks KG. I'm pretty stoked. Been up a bunch already even though it's a 6 hour drive one way. Great for sledding up there.

That bench is awesome!!!!

I might have a set (one side) of aftermarket Moomba Chrome letters that aren't very good. I think I saved them when I peeled them off after a bad install. They could be plasti-dipped black and made into a very cool wall decoration. I'll never get around to doing anything with them. Lemme see if I can find them.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I might have a set (one side) of aftermarket Moomba Chrome letters that aren't very good. I think I saved them when I peeled them off after a bad install. They could be plasti-dipped black and made into a very cool wall decoration. I'll never get around to doing anything with them. Lemme see if I can find them.
    That would be amazing Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Hey, I think I used to ride that backrest!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I might have something you would love. Have to check with the wife to see if she is willing to sell.

When the Orlando Supra/Moomba dealership went kaput, they gave me a big Moomba sign that hung inside their dealership since day one.

It is about 8 feet long and nearly 2 feet wide.

On a purple background (shaped like a wave) is the original Roo and "Moomba" in the old font (like on the Boomerang). The letters are yellow and mounted about 1" off of the background.

I presently have it mounted on a garage wall

Oh....but alas, I see you are in Canada. Ever coming down to Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Geary View Post
    I might have something you would love. Have to check with the wife to see if she is willing to sell.

When the Orlando Supra/Moomba dealership went kaput, they gave me a big Moomba sign that hung inside their dealership since day one.

It is about 8 feet long and nearly 2 feet wide.

On a purple background (shaped like a wave) is the original Roo and "Moomba" in the old font (like on the Boomerang). The letters are yellow and mounted about 1" off of the background.

I presently have it mounted on a garage wall

Oh....but alas, I see you are in Canada. Ever coming down to Florida?
    I would absolutely love that considering I have a 98' outback and my friend on the lake has a boomerang.
    Talk to the wife and let me know what she says. I do live in Canada but I have an American shipping address as well as I live on a border town. Thanks Ed and keep me posted.

Chris

If she is willing to sell, I'll post a photo and you can make me an offer.

Packaging this thing may be a major PITA.

Hey, I checked and couldn't find them. I may have had to send them back to the mfg. Can't believe I would have thrown them out.

BTW, I still have a nice pair of chrome letters "XLSV" from that purchase. So, if anyone is interested in a chrome "LSV", "XLV" or "LS", let me know. This was the aftermarket buy a couple years ago where the small transom "MOOMBA" was perfect as was the model letters but the larger letters didn't work out.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!