Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been a spell

Default Been a spell

I fellow Moomba brothers and sisters, I kind of feel like the friend who gets a new girlfriend and then disappears and doesn't hang out lol.

If your connected with me on Fb then you know the story with the big move.

I might have posted a couple of these photos over the summer so sorry if they are duplicates.

Since the move to Atlanta a lot has gone on.
    I was able to spend almost the entire summer < for an OR transfer > on the lake lol. July 7th to Sept 19th when I decided to return to the working world LOL. To say it was anything but magical would be a lie, every day at 3pm I would grab the mini cooler and the dogs and goto the dock, swim, play with the dogs, and just enjoy Atlanta's HOT summers.

Sometimes I would go out on the boat alone but mostly on the dock until Claudia came home and we would go surfing in the evening.

I now work with a company called Habasit, we are a conveyor, transmission and drive belt company. I am a Lead Installer, basically I travel all over the US and join our big belts. Mostly its in the printing business, such as digital printers, clothing printing machines and also Corrugated boxing plants.

Mostly I travel to the job site, spend about 4-6 hours joining the belt then travel home. Its not anything like I thought I would ever do but its actually a lot of fun, I get to travel a lot, paid really well and when in town I'm off at 330 so lots of time for the lake still lol.

The only really bad thing to happen was when my Vette was totaled. But I am ok with it now and moving on to a nicer better one in the future.

Ohh yea, I hit my goal of losing 100lbs since summer of 15, Claudia has lost 80 and we are keeping with the new lifestyle and plan to lose a lot more.

On to the pictures.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

A week after the snow storm in Atlanta, it was 70 and sunny and of course we were at the dock

[COLOR="#696969"]

That's awesome that y'all lost son much weight, good to be healthy and I bet it will help with the surfing too!

Now what happened to the vette? I must have missed that story. And that job sounds pretty interested, if you find yourself in the Houston area let me know and can grab food and some brews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    That's awesome that y'all lost son much weight, good to be healthy and I bet it will help with the surfing too!

Now what happened to the vette? I must have missed that story. And that job sounds pretty interested, if you find yourself in the Houston area let me know and can grab food and some brews.

If I make it to that area for sure be calling my Texans lol

Friday before Labor weekend I was rear end d at a stop lady was doing 45, totaled my Vette. Hit so hard both doors and hood won't open. Crushed the fuel tank even
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Looking great! Proud for you guys. The south suits you!

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

So glad to hear you guys are doing great. Be sure to let me know if you get anywhere near Tallahassee and we'll get together. We need to plan something for this summer as well. Time to do a big Moomba meetup somewhere. Maybe a long weekend NOT on a holiday week.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Lookin' good dude!!

You should being the Mojo up to Norris August 4 - 8th for our dealers Moomba / Supra weekend

congrats on losing the weight, that must feel so incredible! Just out of curiosity, how did you do it?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    You should being the Mojo up to Norris August 4 - 8th for our dealers Moomba / Supra weekend
    Shoot me a pm with details location so I can get that on my calendar so I'll be reminded when it's closer
    [COLOR="#696969"]