Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Is there gonna be a paypal or something to pre-order merch?
    Yes, payment details for the shirts will be announced when we reveal the shirt design. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event on Saturday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Man I really want to go.....but.........

LOL

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Better book your rooms before they are sold out!

Worth it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Everyone, this years event is on track to blow the previous years out of the water! We have something special planned for Friday evening which will give you the chance to win something special! More details will be announced soon! ALSO, we are pleased to announce that we are currently at 21 SPONSORS and counting!! Be sure to buy your raffle tickets as we currently have OVER $7,000 in raffle items! Also, some nice food changes for this year, sure to please everyone! Be sure to book your cabins now if you haven't done so already!

Current sponsor list consists of:
    Earmark Marine
    Rinkers Boat World
    Slalom Shop
    FAE
    Nettles Prop
    GatorStep
    Skiers Choice
    Cypress Pine
    Boat Bling
    OJ Props
    Phase 5
    Evolution Covers
    Wetsounds
    Parker Surfcraft
    Alliance Magazine
    Wakemakers
    Exile Audio
    BuyWake
    Hyperlite
    PMT Edge
    Wakeballast

As always, all profits made are donated to Wake The World!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Can't come soon enough! I had to miss Spring Roundup, so I'm eagerly awaiting the Jam!

Quote Originally Posted by markthered View Post
    Can't come soon enough! I had to miss Spring Roundup, so I'm eagerly awaiting the Jam!
    All you missed out on was a ton of Gs and swimmers itch! The water was pretty awesome too!

David

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    All you missed out on was a ton of Gs and swimmers itch! The water was pretty awesome too!

Lol, those Gs are like Toyotas now, they're all over the place! I did the Tough Mudder that weekend, so I had my own version of swimmers itch...

Quote Originally Posted by markthered View Post
    Lol, those Gs are like Toyotas now, they're all over the place! I did the Tough Mudder that weekend, so I had my own version of swimmers itch...
    My little sister was out there doing that!
    David

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    My little sister was out there doing that!
    Next time, I'm def opting for boat, booze, and babe, I've learned my lesson!