Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

I'm open to other locations, issue is no one has come up with anything better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    With my generation Supra, you have to go deep. Otherwise you can't get that droopy nose over the roller. That deep V hull won't allow the bunks to be far enough back to lift the nose up and over like most boats.
    Boat mate even has a post somewhere on the internet apologizing for the horribly made and fitting trailers under the 05-07 boats. They even have instructions on how to 'fix' it. FYI... it doesn't work lol
    I already told David, this is the last year of the jam for me unless Bethy fixes the ramp, or yall move the jam somewhere else. I'm sure there are a lot of places in SE Texas that would love to have the business. Maybe we should spread the love around a little and expose people to new lakes/rivers. I'm not opposed to traveling...

But hey, on a happier note... we had a blast! Right up to the last 30 minutes! Lol
    My buddy Justin's boat wouldn't crank after the tie up, (thanks to whoever was on the wave runner that pulled him to the trailer). It'd turn over, just no fire... He's joining the Supra forum and here when he gets back from his trip. I have some great surf videos just can't figure out how to post them with Imgur. My boat threw an amazing roller Saturday withOUT the suckgate. I couldn't believe it!
    I'm glad you guys had a blast (minus the boat issues). You guys were jamming at the tie up, thats for sure!

Yea. Right up until my a link quit. I'm gonna need you or David to come give me some ground school on how to work that thing. I'm seeing quality may be an issue with them from asking around...?
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

David, what is your criteria for better? What are you looking for in a location that the trinity has and others don't?

Also, were there any shirts left over by chance?
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

With my generation Supra, you have to go deep. Otherwise you can't get that droopy nose over the roller. That deep V hull won't allow the bunks to be far enough back to lift the nose up and over like most boats.
    Boat mate even has a post somewhere on the internet apologizing for the horribly made and fitting trailers under the 05-07 boats. They even have instructions on how to 'fix' it. FYI... it doesn't work lol
    I already told David, this is the last year of the jam for me unless Bethy fixes the ramp, or yall move the jam somewhere else. I'm sure there are a lot of places in SE Texas that would love to have the business. Maybe we should spread the love around a little and expose people to new lakes/rivers. I'm not opposed to traveling...

But hey, on a happier note... we had a blast! Right up to the last 30 minutes! Lol
    My buddy Justin's boat wouldn't crank after the tie up, (thanks to whoever was on the wave runner that pulled him to the trailer). It'd turn over, just no fire... He's joining the Supra forum and here when he gets back from his trip. I have some great surf videos just can't figure out how to post them with Imgur. My boat threw an amazing roller Saturday withOUT the suckgate. I couldn't believe it!
    Yep, had the same issue with the droopy nose and boatmate trailer. Luckily one of the guys from Rinkers was watching and jumped in to assist. I had to back in deep to get the boat most of the way on and the strap hooked, then pull up enough for the stern to go down, gas the boat while cranking until the nose was just on the block, then back in again to get winched far enough to lock. It was great having the Rinkers guys around, they jumped in to assist us several times. And David was right, it's crazy I've been in Livingston for so many years without going to Bethy!
    03 Launch 22V
    3) 800lb sacks, Perfect Pass
    Fusion head, JL amps, Wet Sounds Interior/Tower Speakers, 10" Sub
    "Anyone have a stainless steel magnet?"

The only problem I had at the jam is now it's time to BOAT. All the awesome boats made me realize how much I hate my low bimini so I'm shopping for an over tower bimini with board storage, I'm too old to always be bent over haha.

That last one is what's left of my trailer step pad... that stupid boat ramp at Bethy got me again. Trailer slid and shifted under the boat as we were pulling it outta the water and the guide poll came up under the port side back corner. $2k in fiberglass work, again...
    I like how they built a brand new air conditioned building but can't put any money into their boat ramp...
    Sorry to hear that ramp bit you again, that's a bummer for sure. Was this on the side of the ramp with the wooden guide posts?
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

David, what is your criteria for better? What are you looking for in a location that the trinity has and others don't?

Also, were there any shirts left over by chance?
    Your trailer situation blows, no doubt. We took our 06 24 down for 5 years and I dreaded the ramp every year, but came away unscathed.

I can answer both of your questions, to move locations we are looking for:

1. Somewhere that can handle 40+ wakeboats all trying to use the same water in addition to normal boat traffic and still be great conditions
    2. Somewhere with a "convenient" tie up location like Bethy offers, not in a major traffic area so the water remains calm and 40+ boats aren't banging back and forth
    3. On water lodging similar to what Bethy offers
    4. Use of a large pavilion for the raffle/dinner
    5. Parking area that can handle a large amount of boats in addition to normal weekend traffic
    6. Location..this one is tough. We drive 4 hours for the jam, much further and I think attendance would suffer, especially if water conditions cant match the dirty T

We have discussed this on the board the past 2 years and have not found somewhere that checks all the boxes. It was even mentioned this year when we all got there Thursday. Believe me, it is on the table if we can lock something down.

On the shirts, we had 2 XL left, I posted them in our group page yesterday and they were claimed. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1953...61796/?fref=nf
    Last edited by dusty2221; 08-11-2017 at 09:44 AM.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Sounds like Bull Shoals
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

If you plan to use the same ramp, use the raffle money for the repair with a permanent plaque of all the contributors.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD