Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Can't believe I missed this over here. I'm doing everything I can to get a couple days at the jam this year

Taylor Black and my wife Lindsay and the new tow rig!

Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

ROLE CALL!

We are just over a week out and I know I am pumped and ready to go!

We will be arriving at Bethy Creek Thursday afternoon to start setting stuff up and will be headed to El Rancho Viejo for dinner in Trinity Thursday night so if you plan on showing up Thursday feel free to join us for some Mexican food and margaritas! Rinkers boat world will also be providing a guide (either a boat or waverunner) to lead first timers through the cut into the river.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

ROLE CALL!

We are just over a week out and I know I am pumped and ready to go!

We will be arriving at Bethy Creek Thursday afternoon to start setting stuff up and will be headed to El Rancho Viejo for dinner in Trinity Thursday night so if you plan on showing up Thursday feel free to join us for some Mexican food and margaritas! Rinkers boat world will also be providing a guide (either a boat or waverunner) to lead first timers through the cut into the river.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'm ready and counting the days. Have they done any work on making the cut deeper?

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus371 View Post
    I'm ready and counting the days. Have they done any work on making the cut deeper?

2017 Supra SA 400
    Negative, there was a effort to dredge it but no one wants to foot the $300,000 bill... It is still passable currently though and the more traffic it sees the better off it will be
    David

I'm looking at various vodka recipes right now...

I think I'll have to test some out this weekend

It wasn't bad last year once u know what side of the pole to go on. lol I went on the wrong side and it gets shallow quick.

2017 Supra SA 400

Anyone been up there recently to see the condition of the river/cut/Bethy? With all the rain up in Dallas lately I'm curious how it's gonna be. I'm itching for some glass smooth surfing.
    But I'm definitely dropping in on 19 this year. Lol no more hanging up my trailer on the Bethy ramp.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Anyone been up there recently to see the condition of the river/cut/Bethy? With all the rain up in Dallas lately I'm curious how it's gonna be. I'm itching for some glass smooth surfing.
    But I'm definitely dropping in on 19 this year. Lol no more hanging up my trailer on the Bethy ramp.
    I haven't been out there yet...what's the issue with the Bethy ramp?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I haven't been out there yet...what's the issue with the Bethy ramp?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    They have 4 wooden pylons on both sides of the ramp so have to get centered pretty good to not hit them then on the right side of the ramp (side closest to the swim beach) if you go too far in it drops off a bit. I always go just far enough for the fenders to be about 1" or so under water and I've never had an issue. You can watch your guide poles in the mirror as well and if one starts to go down fast then stop.

Now I did eff up my old Doomswell Nubstep by it hitting one of those pylons in the rack so make sure you swivel your racks in while loading and unloading.
    David