Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Not at all. We just started taking orders today. We will announce it before we close it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Super stoked to be involved! Keep an eye out for this at the raffle:
    http://www.shape3d.com/Viewers/Viewe...BoardName=_001
    Updated this with some SC flair - I know not a Moomba - sorry
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Sponsor shout-out!

Pumped to have @evolutioncovers back on board as a repeat sponsor this year. There will be 2 Platform Covers in the raffle this year with the #txjam logo embroidered!
    Make sure and PREORDER your T shirts for the event, and this year you can pre buy raffle tickets as well! PayPal [email protected] with your orders!

The details for the R/R series deck cover:

-Superior heat reduction and heat reflection (R&D showed up to 30% drop in heat)

-Water repellent and mildew resistant

-Exceptional UV resistance, (accompanied by seven year fabric manufacturers warranty)

-Lifetime warranty on stitching from Evolution Covers

-Cleans easily with soap and water

-Custom fit

-Made in America

These are not your run-of-the-mill covers. Powered by a cutting edge technology the R/R series deck cover reduces heat game, keeping surfaces and interior temperatures cooler. Protection at the next level!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dusty2221; 05-23-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Love my evolution cover!!

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    I know where my tickets are going
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Dang, I want this board!!

Well worth it awesome board and great raffle.. plus that link is the adult version of a Figit Spinner
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Wanted to remind everyone that if you want an event shirt you must preorder one to guarantee you will have one at the event. Shirts are $10 and can be paid when you arrive to pick them up or they can be paid for via pay pal before the event. The shirts are a Tri-Blend material so they are very soft and comfortable. Also this year we are preselling raffle tickets. More information below.

Time is running out as we are inside of 2 months so please be sure to get your order in before the July 14th cut off date!

Options for 2017 Texas Jam Shirt Orders, shirts are $10 each:

1. Preorder and pay thru PayPal to [email protected]. Make certain to include the quantity and sizes requested in the comments section of the payment. Please send payment as friends and family.

2. Preorder and pay cash at the event. Please send an email to [email protected] with quantity and sizes.
    Following this will help simplify the order/preparation process. Please do not comment your sizes and quantities on Facebook. If you can not make the event, we will mail your shirt afterwards, there will be a small shipping charge associated with this.

Raffle Tickets: 1 for $5 or 5 for $20:
    1. You may prepay for raffle tickets along with your shirt order. Raffle tickets will be handed out at the event to anyone that has prepaid.

2. Buy your raffle tickets at the jam, same prices.
    *You must be present to win, no refunds*

We have almost $8,000 in sponsored items this year, it’s not a raffle you want to miss! Raffle format will be different than years past, each item will have its own box for tickets so you can enter for whatever items you want to win most!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I think it would be cool to do a quick online meet and greet so we know who all is in what boat so go ahead and post you named, not your alias, and a picture of your boat.

David Langston and I will be out with my wife Heidi Langston and our Co-Owner Cody Oldham in our 2017 Mojo.

David

I'm Rodney Moore and my wife, Michelle Moore will be with also and this is are boat

2017 Supra SA 400

Rick Ohm, my wife Lyndy, kiddos Logan and Halle.

FullSizeRender_0.jpg
    03 Launch 22V
    3) 800lb sacks, Perfect Pass
    Fusion head, JL amps, Wet Sounds Interior/Tower Speakers, 10" Sub
    "Anyone have a stainless steel magnet?"

Default 2017 Texas Moomba/Supra Jam

Rick, man you have such a long drive to make the Jam! Lol.

David