Default Ecm update, 2015 Mojo

So last season I noticed my wakeplate would be figity when switching from port to starboard while surfing. The wake plate would only work intermittently after switching side while boat was still running. Had to shut boat off then on and seemef to work then. Spoke to Moomba Rep at the boat show this weekend who said, "Software update is needed." Anyone else had to do this?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo

My 16 craz had the same problem. It was in at the dealer this fall and they told me that they knew nothing about a software update. Seems to me like that is what needs to happen, but my hands are tied as my dealer doesn't seem to be in the loop.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    My 16 craz had the same problem. It was in at the dealer this fall and they told me that they knew nothing about a software update. Seems to me like that is what needs to happen, but my hands are tied as my dealer doesn't seem to be in the loop.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    I had a similar experience before I purchased my 2013 mojo. Research from this forum told me that software needed to be updated for wakeplate issues but the dealer in TX I was buying from didn't have a clue. I had to forward the info to the dealer and made it a condition of closing on the purchase. Delayed my purchase as the dealer had to order the cord to connect to the boats ecu to upload the new software. I'd keep pushing the dealer and call Skiers Choice directly to get info you can relay since you don't have the leverage of walking away from a sale.
    2013 Mojo

My 2013 LSV had a similar issue. The wakeplate would reset to the "down" position by itself while surfing. Dealer tried twice before correcting the issue. Reset the ECM which finally fixed the issue.
    ADM

2018 Craz

Thanks for the feedback. Will get it done at the end of winter.

2015 Mojo

On my Craz my surf system failed twice last year. the second time the screen went black and couldn't even dump the ballast. That was a PITA. Haven't used it since fix, Missed entire end of season last year. Hope it's straight now. I did notice that all the electrical connections were loose EVERYWHRE.
    2016 Craz Surf Addition
    The Purple Blurrrrrr

So, my dealer updated the ECM to the 2016 software during de-winterization. Been out 4 times now and no issues with wakeplate while switching surf sides under power. Success story!

2015 Mojo

That is great to hear.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!