Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasan View Post
    $64,700. That's with about $8,000 in options
    That's a great price depending on the options. The one Cincinnati Sea Ray had was more option heavy with an MSRP of just over $79K before freight and prep with a Boat show special of $73K after freight and prep. Don't for get freight and prep can add between $1,000 and $2,000 depending on what the dealer does and includes. In the past I have had a dealer include a full coast guard ready package in there's vs having to buy all the stuff. That's a big help to a first time boat owner.

That's a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by RickT View Post
    That's a great deal.
    Thanks. Aren't you the one I talked to at the show. A state away and your still a good salesman.
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

Hope everything goes right, can't wait to start the process. Taking suggestions for colors if anybody is interested.
    2008 LSV on the way out

$64,700. That's with about $8,000 in options
    Is that after freight and prep? If so that is a really good deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I didn't see anything mentioning Freight and prep. Never bought new before how much should I expect on that?
    2008 LSV on the way out

I didn't see anything mentioning Freight and prep. Never bought new before how much should I expect on that?
    Yes, I think I'm the one you talked to. Freight and Prep was included in their pricing. Heidi will be calling real soon. It was great to meet you and I hope everything turns out good! If we can help at all from the factory, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Have you made your decision yet? I am in the same dilemma with an 06 LSV that we love. My fear is that I will upgrade boats and not get any better surf performance (which is pretty good with the upgrades I've done) or on the other hand I can put $5k into our boat to make it look brand new, knowing that I will never get it back on trade or sale later.

The water is calling me!

Think we're going to put the trigger. Going to demo the Craz next Sat. And take our '08 with us for the trade. As long as they give us a good price on our current boat I don't see us leaving without a '17 on order. I'm the same as you we have our wave dialed in perfect, have an awesome stereo(wet sounds all around), and the boat runs like it's brand new. We decided to upgrade for multiple reason.
    New tech. Surf 2.0 Max, will be a lot easier to fill verses hoping around the boat filling different bags on the seats and multiple pumps. Raptor 6.2L, yes please. Love the dash layout.
    Bottom line for us will be price. The monthly note should be same as what we're paining now just for a longer term which doesn't bother me as we will be making money on the trade and these boats hold their value very well.
    Fingers crossed for next weekend.
    2008 LSV on the way out

There she is. Now we wait....
    2008 LSV on the way out