Default Liquid Edge- Wade Cox

I got an email that Wade is going to be at the liquid edge June 16-18. Any of you guys going? Unfortunately I can't make it because my son is having a birthday that weekend.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

I will be there on Thursday evening, and possibly Friday morning depending on how I feel and if ther is space. I am actually going to be skiing with Doug from Sunday to Thursday morning, and then with Wade Thurs evening.

I finally got in some good runs this weekend.. Very glad to have gotten the 'first day' muscle stiffness out of the way. Hope to be skiing 4 days a week till then end of July, but we'll see how things hold up.

Last year when I went down for Wade and stayed several days after I figure I turned about 500 bouys before I left - I was totally spent. Best week ever. Really looking forward to this coming week.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Benson - if you have a camera, would love to see pictures. Clinic is not in my summer plans this year. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I am bringing video with my new homemade pylon-swivel mount tracker rig. If Doug is OK with installing I may give it a shot.

Never got a around to hooking up the camera - sorry - but watching me ski would be a lesson in bad habits anyhow.

There may still be openings to ski with Wade tomorrow or Saturday - I had to cancel tomorrow morning because I am exhausted. 10 sets in the course since Sunday morning, the last three today. Did make my first ever complete pass at 22 off (@30) so that felt pretty good.

Wade is a very perceptive coach and has a way about him that makes it easy to listen. I would recommend calling to see if Doug can fit you in.
    http://theliquidedge.com/

It really is a great site and a great time.

Dave