Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

I'm looking for a solution that doesn't involve welding. I see people have done it without welding but didn't describe how it was fabricated.
    2017 Supra SA400
    2006 Mastercraft X15 - Sold

Where are you seeing that? My route involved welding 1/2" spacers to the oem plate, MLA solution is similar, but his weld is hidden (guessing a cutout on the plate allowing a backside weld).

You could thru bolt the Wetsounds base thru the spacer into the oem plate if you wanted, but I would for sure want a nut on the inside.

I had custom brackets I designed machined for mine, and now I'm having a hard time remembering if I was able to put a nut on the inside of the threaded plate. I'm pretty certain, if you thru bolt, the spacing is just enough to let you get a nut on the inside.
    Last edited by dusty2221; 02-05-2017 at 12:07 AM.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I'm looking for a solution that doesn't involve welding.
    CNC milled starting with block of billet. Down side, it leaves quite a bit of material on the floor. But no welding involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    CNC milled starting with block of billet. Down side, it leaves quite a bit of material on the floor. But no welding involved.
    There's the confusion. I thought your plates weren't welded. I'll look into getting some adapters machined. You aren't selling yours anymore, correct?
    2017 Supra SA400
    2006 Mastercraft X15 - Sold

They are two piece that are welded together. We wen this direct for the very reason noted above.

I know this is bringing back an old thread and probably a long shot but did either of you guys end up making a larger batch of your spacer solution for the sbend uppers that you would be willing to sell?
    2015 Mojo with autoflow