Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I agree with MLA that the 6.5 anything is mostly wasted next to a 7.7 HLCD.

I'd personally lean towards a single set of 10's but I know they are pricey. Hearing is believing, though!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

If you are purchasing Wetsounds, there are multiple dealers on this board that offer forum discounts, as well as zone discounts for packages if you decide to go a little further. I would suggest talking with them before making an Amazon purchase.

Regarding the "less than the Wetsounds" comment, have you looked at the Exile xm9 or sxt9? The xm9 is the HLCD, while the sxt is a coaxial. Exile offers discounts as well to forum members.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

(from an authorized dealer on Ebay)
    Id double check that source, if they are advertising them as new. https://wetsounds.com/pages/dealers/authorized_online

Internet Warning: Wet Sounds, Inc. products sold on any non authorized web site or internet auction site are void of any and all manufacturer's warranty. Please contact Wet Sounds™ at 877-938-7757 or visit our web site at www.wetsounds.com to search for an authorized site and/or an authorized retailer near you.
    Since you are going to also need an amp, have you given a local Wet Sounds dealer a chance to earn your biz? or one like Earmark marine that can and will actual support you before, during and after, the sale?

I just saw an ad for SYN4 on sale for $360 until they are gone. That's a great amp for a pair of 10's. 400 watts to each speaker. It's probably overkill for any of the other options, though.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Yes, the original Syn amps and 650 speakers are on sale. Kicked off back in Nov, so dont know whats left in stock with any retailers. Check with your local dealer.

I can't say enough about the Kicker KM8. IMO they can't be beat for the price. That's if wetsounds is out of budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Id double check that source, if they are advertising them as new. https://wetsounds.com/pages/dealers/authorized_online

Since you are going to also need an amp, have you given a local Wet Sounds dealer a chance to earn your biz? or one like Earmark marine that can and will actual support you before, during and after, the sale?
    Try local shop. I would switch speaker and amp brands before buying from earmark.

2017 Supra SA

Not of fan of forum discounts or high quality work?
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Default Options for aviator tower speaker upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Not of fan of forum discounts or high quality work?
    Love both of those!

I have tried multiple times to do business with them in lewisville and each time it seemed unless you provided your bank account they did not really want your business. The worst experience is when they would not even sell me a box to put an exile sub in. Or maybe when they would not tune a system they did not install.

My opinion is only that and nothing more. I know they have treated some folks on here good so I think they only want big tickets. I wish they could see that small tickets become big tickets on future boats cars etc.

2017 Supra SA

If the Rolls, Porsches and other cars on their facebook are any indication, I'd say you are onto something.

I sat down there for a day, AALLLL DAAYYY, while they installed the sub in the mojo and the work was impressive to watch. It's top notch. I understand why they would not want to tune someone else's work after seeing them in my boat. Especially Exile

On topic .... there is a good pic of Revs on the aviator tower in the for sale section. Pics of any other setups?
    2016 Moomba Mojo