Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I found some of my private chat back around June last year about this with another member who had this same issue.
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

Just curious. Why did you sell your 15 just to turn around and buy another 15?
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Default Why did I sell.

Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    Just curious. Why did you sell your 15 just to turn around and buy another 15?
    Really want a 2016 Mojo. Like the extra room and hate that the 2015 Mondo didn't have the rear facing seat.

Pulled from Wisconsin several times to Chattanooga. Gotta love that River Valley Gorge and endless miles of glass.

Boy will be going to UTC now because of it. Looking for a house or lake home and wanted another lake home up here.

Didn't want to buy 2 lake homes and have him start college. (my wallet only goes so far)

I realized the lake home up here can wait. I would rather be on the water vs looking at it. Also wanted a tandem axle.
    Pulling from Wisconsin to Knoxville to Nooga wrapping around the hills when it is 100 out and having to let tire pressure out 3 times makes you pucker on every turn.

My entire family is hooked on southern surf and sun. Never knew I'd miss it this much.

Besides, bought it for great deal, passed savings onto someone else, will by a leftover new 2016 from anywhere, love the full factory warranty.

Moomba absolute best buy on the market even if I still think its only glass and motor and a crime it is that much.

River valley gorge all the way!
    https://youtu.be/kRQy6g6Dh2E
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

The boat house in Chicago has 2 left over 2016 Mojos, one is sale pending

Requested quote several times. No reply. Gave up on it. Will find another or another brand
    Northern Mondo Owner
    2015 with the Auto Flow

Default Want Mondo, Craz, Mojo

If you're willing to buy from a northern MI dealer for a great deal, PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by northern mondo owner View Post
    Requested quote several times. No reply. Gave up on it. Will find another or another brand
    Wonder if they're not getting their emails? Have you called them?
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)