Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: These graphics?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    What's funny is that Seadek is taking pictures of Gatorstep and putting it on their Instagram claiming that it's theirs. That's not Seadek in that boat as far as I know
    How do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I went to Atlanta marines website to see if they had the boat. They do but you can't see any info or pics. You have to "request" info lol. What a stupid way to do business. Never seen a dealers website that was so shitty. Unless I'm missing something? Or it's not iPhone friendly.

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Default These graphics?

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    I went to Atlanta marines website to see if they had the boat. They do but you can't see any info or pics. You have to "request" info lol. What a stupid way to do business. Never seen a dealers website that was so shitty. Unless I'm missing something? Or it's not iPhone friendly.

I'm pretty sure Atlanta Marine is one of the Top Moomba Supra dealerships. Their customer service is excellent.

Last edited by smorris7; 01-13-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by smorris7 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Atlanta Marine is one of the Top Moomba Supra dealerships.

Then I must be missing something on there website cause I can't view any boats. I follow the instructions and do all the drop down boxes. Then it says to fill out a request form.

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

I'm on a PC at work and there are multiple pics of all the boats except the Mojo Pro. If it's at the boat show tomorrow, I'll take some pics.

The pro is a special edition with many options checked on the option sheet and very few not checked. A few of the main ones, two tone trailer with matching painted rims, side graphics, flooring and pads. The one in Cincy sold within the first hour of the show.

How do you know?

Inside information.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

The Mojo Pro is done by Skiers Choice. The boat that you are seeing is at the Cincinnati boat show. it is Gatorstep, along with full Wet Sounds Stereo in the interior. The graphics kit is specific to the Pro on the outside and also includes matching trailer and some rims. You can order them with Orange or Pacific Blue in place of the green. Ill try to snap some more pics on Wednesday night when i am there and post them up.
    2014 MOJO 2.5

Does the "Pro" come with the full Wetsounds from factory? What are the components?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Does the "Pro" come with the full Wetsounds from factory? What are the components?
    Yes the only Moomba with full wet sounds. I was so busy helping sell at the show, I didn't even take one picture, my bad. I think it was 6 / 6"s in the cabin, 10"s on tower, not sure of the amps. Since it has sold and the dealer has a unsold Mojo at they might switch out. I did sell a 2017 Mondo, order placed and delivery date mid April. I think they sold a total of 5 boats between the Supra and Moomba line for the 3 days. A couple other close deals, that might happen this week.