Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Guys they changed the design of the seastow handles. I bought as much of the old style as I could find but this will probably be the last run for awhile.

So is there enough for me to get one made? And if so, do you have a picture without the gate so my wife has something to compare it to?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Yes I've got enough for you just not a huge inventory like in the past. Another dozen and I'm probably done. Before pic of the wave without a gate?

Tried the one I received out today and well worth the money! Thank you Dan.
    2009 Moomba LSV

Quote Originally Posted by _fng_ View Post
    Tried the one I received out today and well worth the money! Thank you Dan.
    Great to hear! Surfs up!

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Yes I've got enough for you just not a huge inventory like in the past. Another dozen and I'm probably done. Before pic of the wave without a gate?
    yes sir if you have one. it would really sell her if she can see a noticeable difference. im already sold but you now how it is, her money is her money and my money is her money
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Understood! The LSV has a good wave listing, just not the kind of deep pocket you can get with the gate. The bigger selling points IMO are not having to list the boat to the rub rail to surf, and the quicker switch from side to side and to wakeboarding and back to surfing.

Here is the best wave I was able to get listing, same rider, same hull.

I've struggled for years to get a good surf wake. I'd like to buy one of these and see if it makes it any easier.

Ok I got the approval from the wife! Put me down for one and let me know how to pay.

Ok awesome! So what is the best set up anyone has found using suck gate for goofy side wake?
    David