Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JD14Mondo View Post
    Dude,
    Do you use the manual flow with the suck gate? I have the manual flow. I made a suck gate but have not used them together. I was going to try but never got around to it.
    Literally just got it in the mail today. I will report back after I get my boat in - a few weeks out yet.
    Excited for a better wake

2015 OBV
    2015 Outback V

And- I have just been informed- it's on backwards!! Lol

2015 OBV
    2015 Outback V

Receiver my suck gate today! Build quality looks like excellent and I can't wait to get it out on the water for a test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

2015 OBV
    Ha, that's what I was thinking but I didn't want to be wrong and sound dumb

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

2015 OBV
    Not according to Agenda Surf

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Glad to see all these gates arriving at good homes! I intended for the plate to be as far rearward as possible as that is what worked best on my boat and several others I used for testing. But feel free to experiment and report back!

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Glad to see all these gates arriving at good homes! I intended for the plate to be as far rearward as possible as that is what worked best on my boat and several others I used for testing. But feel free to experiment and report back!
    Brain, I can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    I bet having t as far rearward also helps reduce the spray.

David

There may be a "best" way to deploy it but I don't know that there is a "wrong" way. I have the plate to the front and can stick it pretty far back. I don't have a spray problem b/c it is far enough aft. If I had trouble placing it far enough to the rear or if I encountered a spray problem I would not hesitate to reverse it and give that a shot.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just a friendly reminder to tether your gates to a buoy. They stick like they're screwed to the hull, but sometimes stuff happens and they sink fast. I don't suggest tethering to the boat itself due to recoil risk.