Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post

Snow and evergreens in North Texas?
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

got up early for a skin on berthoud pass. got in 5 laps for about 3000' vertical. it was so nice i kept going. ski up hill!

sunrise over the rockies

it was nice, i did it twice
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

^^^^ Very Nice

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post

Name that trail - Is that hell's bell's or angels plunge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Holy crap! Dusty, you skiing/snowboarding already?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

As we enter yet another round of snow storms thinking about summer and how nice all the water will be. Maybe actually fill the lake this year. Friends X9, so not a Moomba/Supra wave.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

As we enter yet another round of snow storms thinking about summer and how nice all the water will be. Maybe actually fill the lake this year.
    Lake Powell water is looking good with the Eastern snow pack! UT boat show in less then a month
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Meanwhile in the SE the snowstorm that almost shut down Atlanta LOL.

This cracked me up, people were buying all the water, milk, break in all the stores, entire rows of shelves were empty.

We went to get a bottle of crown royal apple, couple cases of beer, and the butcher for meats to smoke.

Anyhow here is the house and boat during the massive storm.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Nolan getting his first haircut, he rocked it like a champ!

And hear is is at the Dr for his 15 months check up. Little did he know he was about to get two shots lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

So, I'm pretty excited that I get to contribute some BOATING pictures to the January thread!!!

Last night I got the call and invite, so I packed up the trusty AWD Audi S6 with my snowboard and gear as well as my wakeboard, wakesurf board, drysuit and gear.

We drove up to Mt Hood Meadows and I snowboarded in the morning. knocked out about 12k vertical in 2 hours.

then we drove straight to the boat launch and met up with some friends.
    It actually worked out pretty good, because it was only in the 40's in town so we just kept on most of our ski gear!

My boat's winterized, so we we out on a friend's Axis.

And while the water was smooth, I was in for a bit of a surprise when we looked at the water temp. My previous record I think was riding in 48 degree water and I shattered the record today!!!!!

3 of us wakeboarded, and 3 of us surfed (I did both). with the drysuit, fleece pants and a mini-puffer jacket; my legs and upper body were totally warm and dry. I had some nice neoprene kayaking gloves and the hands were fine. The feet were fine in my closed toe wakeboard bindings, but got a bit chilly when I stopped and sunk in the water. Surfing I was fine with neoprene booties on my feet. For wakeboarding I had a neoprene cap on, but for surfing I just war a fleece earband and a trucker hat, LOL. Yeah, it was a bit of a shocker when I crashed surfing!

So there ya go: TRIPLE BOARD DAY! snowboard/wakeboard/wakesurf
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com