Default 2003 Outback dash ID

Hi, haven't been on since I got my 2003 Outback in 2011. Since then I have been working overseas and home once a year for only two weeks. The Outback has been under a dock roof lifted out of the water but that is not enough in this Louisiana environment. Needless to say it deteriorated fast and the engine already had more hours than reported when I purchased it. Last 2016 July's visit gave me a double blown head gasket event so now I am redoing the whole boat. The hull is stripped and engine being assembled. A 383 stroker with self programing injection and ignition all upholstery is out and ready to find a shop, rub rails off, a change of color ... the works.. My issue as of now is finding a new dash. The only thing I have found is new and listed for a 2004 Moomba Gravity with a part number, 104743. (Don't know if this is the suppliers number or a Moomba number) It looks to be the same with the exception of one extra toggle switch but includes all the gauges. The supplier can not confirm if it will fit the 2003. At the price they want I can't get it and hope it fits. Is there a way to find out if the 2004 hull is the same as the 2003 in the area of the dash? Thanks in advance for any comments and or direction.
    Rick - River Livin' - 2003 Outback LS - Indmar Assault 350 EFI

There were changes in some stuff around that time but I can't say for sure. I think you may have to look for boats advertised for sale and go look at them. I don't have any other ideas for you.

Edit: You can look under the Resources tab on Moomba home page and see the archive. You can check the boat specs and see if they are the same from your two model years. If so, maybe take the plunge. Here's a link (specs are around p. 15 in the respective years' owners manuals):

https://www.moomba.com/models/archive
    Last edited by kaneboats; 01-06-2017 at 04:32 PM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I'll check it out. I hope to find parts numbers and see if they match from year to year.
    Rick - River Livin' - 2003 Outback LS - Indmar Assault 350 EFI