Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Catching a nose bleed trying to find decals... Help please!

Hey guys my names rob I joined the forums a few months ago and have been restoring a neglected red on red 07 mobius LSV through the winter. I have done everything that I pretty much want to do to it this offseason except for find replacements decals. I would like to find the exact same ones that are on the blue LSV I attached. I need the ones for the sides that say "MOOMBA", "LSV", and the ones on the rear that says "MOOMBA" and "official tow boat of the gravity games." I didn't realize how rare they were when I took them off to wet sand and buff the hull. Is there anyone on here that makes them or can point me in the right direction to someone who does? Any information would be greatly appreciated. ThanksIMG_1095.jpgIMG_1086.JPG

Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by supra790 View Post
    Thanks man. Appreciate the help

Thanks man. Appreciate the help!

You can most likely get them thru a dealer
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Welcome, looks pretty nice! Where in Ohio are you and where do you boat?
    Boatless for now

Or if you want, you can simply order decals from one of many online sellers and have them use the Moomba Masque Font.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

@dusty2221 I tried once and they sent me the wrong decal with no refund optional. I was just trying to see what other options were out there
    @thatguy thanks man! I'm originally from Cincinnati but I'm in the army and am stationed at ft. Campbell. I mainly boat at dale hallow/ Norris/ center hill or the Cumberland river.
    @trayson do you know how well it turns out and if it has the white boarder?
    Thank you all for the help!

Welcome to the forum, you need to post some pictures of the new boat in the "general discussion" forum. We love pictures around here.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Hello and welcome to the forum. I too have been surfing the web looking for the official gravity games towboat decals for the side windows to replace my old ones-to no avail. I have no dealers around me as Im in northern BC Canada. If you find a line on those ones, let me know!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Outback LS
    325 Indmar Assault MPI
    Gravity 1 Ballast with IBS