Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gopro

at least two batteries and the double charger unless you are going to wire the GP to a USB charge port while in use. You will find that battery usage is outrageous if you put it in wifi mode and use the phone app. Even with the camera off but wifi mode on, it uses up the battery.

Check out curlview. Its a tower mounted GoPro boom.

I am another advocate of the bobber handle. It is nice to have it strapped to your wrist in case you drop it or let it hand while you're getting set. We also use the suction a ton, mostly on the boards while on the racks but have done the hull too. What I also did was get on ebay and order a few floaty soft pads that adhere to the back of cases and float really well. Just extra insurance in case something unforeseen happens. I've lost a gopro to the bottom of a lake (a buddy was wearing my head strap and lost it when he fell) so now I'm kinda paranoid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Extra batteries (have 3) and a charger onboard.

I like the telescoping pole. I can use it on water or snow. On water I also hooked-up a pool noodle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

It's hard to beat this kit to start:

use discount code: O7YAH4ED to get it for $9 shipped on Amazon prime. I don't like this one's telescoping pole for sports, but there's more than enough value in there to justify $9!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That said, I like the 4 section telescoping pole that I have where each section locks in place.

I use a "wrist mount" with some shelving anti skid stuff to mount it on the tower.

I have one curved mount on the rear corner of my boat. And I agree that the wifi remote is fantastic for controlling it on the boat.

I think that gopro's suck on the helmet for most sports, especially snowboarding. they stick up too high and are prone to get ripped off the helmet in a crash. I use a Contour Roam 2 (under $100) for helmet cam videos). That said, I do have a gopro mount on my wakeboard helmet that I've used for on the water footage.
    This shot was taken by wearing the helmet with the gopro surfing.

All the shots in the December Pic thread of us parasailing were taken with the telescoping pole.
    Last edited by trayson; 12-29-2016 at 05:07 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

It's hard to beat this kit to start:
    Well worth the money for that kit... Ordered one, thanks for posting!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I ordered one as well..lol..

Now if I could get someone to sort, breakup, edit and upload 5-6 hours of daily videos I'd be set!
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Lucky buggers! They let my purchase because I'm in canada

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Lucky buggers! They let my purchase because I'm in canada

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Maybe message them on ebay and ask if you can get the same deal as Amazon?
    http://www.ebay.com/p/Erligpowht-Bas...ems/1740277981
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Thanks for the post just ordered the set. Maybe now I'll use my go pro more.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    2002 outback lsv 320 tbi
    02 f 150 supercrew lariat

ordered one as well. Thanks for the link!!!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190