Default Affordable Marine Headunit

Hey guys I am looking for a single den marine head unit for my father in laws pontoon boat. Does anyone have any suggestions? We want Bluetooth, USB, and for it to be easy to use. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Does it have to be marine rated? I really like this one, if CD isn't required.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500UTE5...UTE-52BT.html?

For a marine head unit, I think the Clarion M303 is on of the best all around values. Well built, the BT range and SQ is great. Supports remotes (yes, not everyone needs a remote), pretty easy to navigate. Rear AUX and USB which IMO, is worth its weight in gold. I hate front located on marine units. For a decent marine unit thats worth its price, the JVC kd-x33mbs marine unit is pretty good. BT range and SQ are not the best, but its s decent unit. Not the easiest to navigate, but not the worst.

I use one of these paired with my JL Audio amps. http://www.jlaudio.com/mbt-crx-marin...receiver-91127
    Stealthy and can be controlled from the remote or your Iphone.
    Here is a pic, the unit is right above the throttle lever.
    Last edited by Fastest1; 12-19-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection

That is the wrong pic but it won't let me edit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Fastest1; 12-19-2016 at 01:46 PM.
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    For a marine head unit, I think the Clarion M303 is on of the best all around values. Well built, the BT range and SQ is great. Supports remotes (yes, not everyone needs a remote), pretty easy to navigate. Rear AUX and USB which IMO, is worth its weight in gold. I hate front located on marine units. For a decent marine unit thats worth its price, the JVC kd-x33mbs marine unit is pretty good. BT range and SQ are not the best, but its s decent unit. Not the easiest to navigate, but not the worst.
    Pefect, I'll look into it, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

MLA,

Does the Clarion M303 head unit support 2 remotes? I would need to replace the drivers side and rear remote when i upgrade. Is it just a matter of buying s splitter or do you have to run 2 seperate cables?
    2014 MOJO 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by dillinle View Post
    MLA,

Does the Clarion M303 head unit support 2 remotes? I would need to replace the drivers side and rear remote when i upgrade. Is it just a matter of buying s splitter or do you have to run 2 seperate cables?
    It will support 2 remotes and it does require the correct clarion Y cable. If the remotes are more than a couple feet away from the head unit, you will also need the correct clarion extension cable

thanks for the info
    2014 MOJO 2.5