Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That's frustrating if you have already talked to them.

We are in a similar situation. The cove we are in looks perfect for watersports but the "cove" home owners have established it as a pretty well known no ski area (years before we moved in). Luckily for us we have a neighbor that LOVES waving boats down and letting them know he will be calling law enforcement .... He even nagged me for pulling a wakeboard with the Jet Ski.

Perhaps letting them know they are affecting your lake time and/or that the community as a whole in the area is getting frustrated, looking to reach out to law enforcement, that you wanted to give them heads up as a fellow owner, etc might help?

I agree it would be nice if everyone was mindful of their surroundings. The stereo is another great point about being mindful. As a rev owner I try to watch the volume and try my best to play clean playlist.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Someone had put one of these in our cove until it was removed, I assume by law enforcement .....

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

sure must take the enjoyment out of having lake side living, Sucks you have already talked to them and they still do it. I always tried to be aware of my wave, I only surfed down the middle of our lake but it most likely didn't make much difference, never like being close to shore anyway
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Miley?? That's it, Enough said. Time to bring out the good stuff mentioned in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA