Default Women's board suggestions

Buying my wife a new board for Christmas. I'd consider her an intermediate surfer. She rides ropeless, does 360's, and can ride all day. The trouble she has is she's been riding all the "boy's" boards i.e. they're too long. She really has to weight the back end of the board and she struggles to slow most boards down which causes some instability because she's riding so far back on the board. She weighs a buck twenty and is 5'6" so I'm thinking something in the 4'6" range for her. She likes the hybrid shapes, not pure skim or pure surf. I'd like to keep the budget around $400. Suggestions?
    2007 LSV

My wife is a similar rider except she cant yet ride away on 360s.
    I recently bought her the Liquid force Super Tramp 55". The 55" size also allows me to ride it (170lbs).
    It's a great board and she loves it. The only negative feedback she had is that if the water is a little rough it's trickier to ride through rollers.
    2017 Axis T23
    2014 Supra SC350 Sold
    2012 Outback V - Sold

I would look at the Victoria boards.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

My wife rides the Doomswell Sparkplug. it's 4'4 and super fast. great responsiveness. I've ridden it and have a blast on it. it's certainly more surf style, but I can get 360 rotations on it (haven't ridden any out yet, but I'm working on it). We got it on the blem sale for $400.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com