Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ya that's a strictly surfing setup. The 1100's definitely don't fill 100%. For wakeboarding I run bow and center full, rears 60-70%. I'm coming from riding a dd mastercraft, so this wake is a lot steeper. I might try filling rears totally full next season, but as of now the wake is plenty steep for me. If you want more weight in the back, there is room behind those rear panels for a couple lead wake bags. The ballast pumps are mounted about half way up, so you could probably sneak 100 lbs on either side.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

I'd like to have a little taller wake at 70' and adding weight to the tail would accomplish that
    What about draining your bow a little bit, you're running almost 3000 pounds binding riding!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    I might try filling rears totally full next season, but as of now the wake is plenty steep for me.

If you want more weight in the back, there is room behind those rear panels for a couple lead wake bags. The ballast pumps are mounted about half way up, so you could probably sneak 100 lbs on either side.
    I would definitely give it a shot, you won't be disappointed. Although going completely full in the nose will flatten out their true potential, and make them wider.

I may give it a shot. Thanks for the advice.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    What about draining your bow a little bit, you're running almost 3000 pounds binding riding!
    It's a little temperamental. If I take any amount out of the nose, it takes FOREVER to plane off, if it does at all. I may just get an additional bag to throw in the center to sit the whole boat deeper.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

Love all the ballast I have a 16 Craz with standard 2500 lbs if I change out the rears for the 1100s will I need to do anything to the bow bag also by making the surf taller what are the pros and cons. Thanks mike

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    Love all the ballast I have a 16 Craz with standard 2500 lbs if I change out the rears for the 1100s will I need to do anything to the bow bag also by making the surf taller what are the pros and cons. Thanks mike
    You won't be able to fit a larger bag in the bow than came stock. I run 250-300 lbs under the bow filler cushion to balance out the 1100's. You will need a couple panel savers kits from wakemakers if you upgrade to 1100's. Otherwise the panels will bow and touch your plug wires. They are cheap though $30 per kit.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

I looked on wake makers are they actually 1140 lb bags

What position do you keep the wake plate in . Also do you fill both rear bags full?

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    What position do you keep the wake plate in . Also do you fill both rear bags full?
    It depends how you prefer your wave.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    It depends how you prefer your wave.

Reviving this as I just took delivery of my craz. How does the wakeplate effect the wave when wakeboarding? I am still in my break in hours and want to know as much as I can to get out there and ride.
    2016 Craz