Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Will book mark and see how this goes. I am just worried about the heat factor. The miners moss has no issue with that but good to know about the water retention. I have mine on a lift as well. The cover is well vented and I don't seem to have any issues with it.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I am just worried about the heat factor
    I had the factory grey from Moomba and it's been the hottest flooring yet. For the look and convince of cleaning it was well worth it, just threw down towels until they got moist and it was good to go. I've see others with full Seadeck type stuff and say it don't get hot... I would like proof of this cause I melted my feet once with the learning curve.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I can't have that going on for sure. I have been into PWC's for about 9 years now. When you touch any of that vinyl or Hydro Turf type of stuff it is just hot when sitting in the sun. You have to throw water on it just to sit down and that is light gray. On my stand up it instantly sinks in and gets soaked so it isn't an issue. Even the vinyl on our Moomba sun deck is the same. No problem walking on the white but stay away from the grey and don't even think about touching the black. That is like lava. You may as well be stepping on a Hot Pocket. I may be leaning toward that miners moss just for the heat factor.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap