Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    Same stuff but once you add the 3m adhesive it is no longer cheaper. Agenda and hydro turf will send you sample pieces in the mail also
    Fair enough. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the guys who have already done this suggest not doing the pre-stuck 3M, but applying the adhesive separately.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I have heard of that. The adhesive on my agenda has been good for 3 years. I just didn't want to mess with glue.

So many products out there and not really a bad way to go. Here's a pic of my stock floor from Moomba with the snaps.
    12439283_202248706832412_7531195275010873816_n.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Heard of it? I believe Agenda is a sponsor of this forum's favorite wakesurfers!!!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the great info guys. I talked to Dave at Agenda a couple times today and he was a huge help. He's sending me some samples of different choices I thought would look good and I plan to do my entire floor in it as well as add some matching pieces on the gunnels and hopefully a piece on the bow. On my build I opted to delete the snaps/carpet so there won't be able holes in the floor anywhere in case I decide not to place a pad in that area. So much to look forward to!

Nice. Dave took his time and helped me. Good guy.

Is no one going the miners moss route? Thinking about it but not at all committed.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    Is no one going the miners moss route? Thinking about it but not at all committed.
    I actually used that in my last boat after realizing the snap out carpet was horrible. While the miners moss was an improvement it still trapped water under it and required removal to hang dry. Which is what I'm trying to prevent having to do since I will be leaving the boat on a lift out of state next summer.

I've gotten numbers from Agenda Surf, SeaDek and Gatorstep now I just need to decide which to go with, thankfully I've got months to decide!
    Boatless for now

I talked to sea deck and they where horrible. Worst customer service. Swore I will never do business with them and warn others.

Interesting. Thanks for mentioning that as definitely concerning. I never spoke to SeaDek directly but a local certified installer my dealer recommended. They were great in answering all of my questions.
    Boatless for now