Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Boat Thread

Second guessing my color choice PRETTY HARD right now
    The great builder blues, LOL! I love the striker pattern and I do favor the decal myself. Somewhere on here I built a black, white, flake with the decal and man did I get people coming up asking about it. Also what about changing the black to a Dark Graphite, it looks very good in person.
    Moombacraze...love it, any concerns on the black hull?
    Colored hull is AEWSOME! Be prepared to wipe it just as much as the rest of the boat when pulling out of the water. I don't care the color and wipe the hull as clean as the rest to keep the scum line off. You can tell when a colored hull isn't taken care of and it takes time but a white hull will start showing also. Next issue is you will start to see scratches from the bunks for the trailer. I try and do a pretty deep load to avoid this problem or at least cut is down. If it were my choice I would say colored hull 100%
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

This is what I picture

Untitled.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately it's almost identical to my last boat, which I loved but am ready for something different this time. My last boat was red and gray with the hull being gray. This time I know I want some white, just because I guess I feel like it makes everything brighter to me.

Anyways, I talked to my dealer rep about the changes and got everything locked in with a new look! He laughed at me but has been super helpful all the time. Can't say enough great things about him.

Thanks for listening everyone, lol, hopefully this ones dead sexy when I get it. Worst case I just order another next year, amiright?
    Boatless for now

Anyways, I talked to my dealer rep about the changes and got everything locked in with a new look!
    Let's see what you came up with!!!

Untitled1.jpg Untitled.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post

I see a couple pricey appearance options you selected there, looks good and I never thought about mixing up the tower color and tower appearance upgrade color.

I went with my initial design from my earlier post. It spoke to me the most. I was pretty set on a light colored hull this go round, and initially didn't want any red or gray since that was my last boat scheme, but with the blues not working out for me I decided to default back to red which I love, but couldn't have so much white on the sides so decided black fit the best since there is so much other black, the tower, windshield, bimini, racks, etc. I did stick with a white trailer so hopefully that pans out in my favor.

Hope it's ok to post my previous boat here, but this just gives you a comparison of old vs new.

OLD....[img]Untitled[/img]

NEW...

Not a huge change, in fact a couple buddies of mine are giving me a hard time saying it's nearly identical, lol.
    Boatless for now

That's going to look bad ass! My dealer made me sign a no change paper once they submitted it. I think I changed stuff 4 times, LOL!
    This blue works for me...
    C Boat.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I see a couple pricey appearance options you selected there, looks good and I never thought about mixing up the tower color and tower appearance upgrade color.

I went with my initial design from my earlier post. It spoke to me the most. I was pretty set on a light colored hull this go round, and initially didn't want any red or gray since that was my last boat scheme, but with the blues not working out for me I decided to default back to red which I love, but couldn't have so much white on the sides so decided black fit the best since there is so much other black, the tower, windshield, bimini, racks, etc. I did stick with a white trailer so hopefully that pans out in my favor.

Hope it's ok to post my previous boat here, but this just gives you a comparison of old vs new.

NEW...

Not a huge change, in fact a couple buddies of mine are giving me a hard time saying it's nearly identical, lol.

I am digging the Texas Tech color theme! WRECK 'EM!!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post

NEW...

I am digging the Texas Tech color theme! WRECK 'EM!!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Haha didn't plan that at all. I did request the logo be left off so that I could place it entirely in the red for me, which they said they couldn't do at the factory.
    Boatless for now