Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Boat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    You know that's the same color combo on my Mondo almost. I have charcoal on the bottom. It's in Grove City if you want to stop by and look
    PM'd you!!! I'd love to check it out in person and put a face to the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Connolly_Crew View Post
    I have owned both brands and would buy both again! Congrats, post all upgrade pics!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good to hear and I most definitely will. I spent quite a bit on Black Friday/Cyber Monday knowing the boat was on order....

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Very nice choice and again you are going to love this color in person. Whats the ETA on the build, maybe I missed it in an earlier post.
    Looking like early February at this time, also planning on doing a tour of the Factory when it's wrapping up. Won't get to get it in the water until May unfortunately but that gives time to install all the extras and have the flooring done!

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Made a couple of builds for a Facebook post for my local shop. If you're on social media give me a follow DFTR Josh
    Attachment 25194Attachment 25195
    Those are some LOUD color schemes....can't wait to see some actual photos of them. I'm sure they'll look awesome.
    Boatless for now

Those are some LOUD color schemes....can't wait to see some actual photos of them. I'm sure they'll look awesome.
    They were just random builds since I don't get to pick what colors come into the shop. If I was to build I would go very loud blue but the arrangement for 2017 don't include me building a boat this season.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Ok....need some help guys. Second guessing my color choice PRETTY HARD right now....after checking out Patrick's Mondo in person (Thanks man, great meeting you finally!) and scouring the web for other Moomba pictures in this color scheme I've got a bad feeling about it. So now I'm probably going to call my dealer and make some changes tomorrow....

Honest input appreciated...This one gets me excited...

Or this one...

Or this....

But the builder website skews the colors so much...it makes the Rueben Red look ugly, but then I see this and love it...http://www.onlyinboards.com/2017-Moo...ana-61823.aspx

Or even this one makes the Pacific Blue look good to me....http://www.onlyinboards.com/2016-Moo...ana-61736.aspx
    but what gel pattern is that? I can't seem to replicate it on the build site.

Or....I'm open to suggestions. Only real limitations I have are sticking with the standard colors, I don't want yellow/green/orange/purple, etc.

Ugh, I don't remember having this difficult of a time when I ordered my last boat 2 years ago.
    Boatless for now

Striker is the pattern. I personally think you need striker graphics if you go this route.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Striker is the pattern. I personally think you need striker graphics if you go this route.

I did striker with no graphics and have gotten a ton of love. I like the one with the black main continuing up the black tower. Cool looking imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My vote is for the first one. I may be a little biased....
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombacraze View Post
    My vote is for the first one. I may be a little biased....
    Now that's funny...he designed your exact boat. Your boat looks awesome and it's cool you spent some money on the trailer. It makes the boat look that much better.

2017 Supra SA

Thanks for the pictures!!! I agree the sticker isn't needed in my opinion, and I could go either way with the center color either matching the tower or contrasting the tower. I do plan to tint the windows so that will add to the 'darkness' in the middle of the boat which is why I was leaning to red in the middle to break it all up.

Moombacraze...love it, any concerns on the black hull?

And call me crazy but does anyone else notice that all 3 boats have different gel lines yet are supposed to be the same pattern?

The top one I built shows a gradual curve of the red to the transom, the black and green one is more of a straight line and the last black and red one goes up towards the back then kind of kinks down near the sun deck? How/why is that? And how do I know which one I'll get? LOL
    Boatless for now

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    And call me crazy but does anyone else notice that all 3 boats have different gel lines yet are supposed to be the same pattern? LOL
    I see it too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon