Default Winterizing a Shower

I have a 2007 LS that I always winterize myself. My buddy just got a 2008 LS and I am going to help him winterize it. But he has a shower and I don't. So what do I need to do to winterize the shower? Is it like the heater which I do have?

Garn
    Garn
    2007 Mobius LS (Direct Drive)

I unfortunately do not have a shower either, but I would assume it has to be similar to the heater.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    I unfortunately do not have a shower either, but I would assume it has to be similar to the heater.
    I wish. You have the cold and hot water lines and a pump to deal with. I winterize without antifreeze so I run 40-50 psi air through each of the lines with the pump running, the spray hose connected and the spray head turned on. Without the pump running it makes a great closed valve. With antifreeze, you just pump it through each line like winterizing a camper. I never use my shower so it is a PITA in my opinion.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Are those water lines easy to find?
    Garn

You should have a blue (cold water) and a red (hot water) line going to a mixing valve (used to adjust the water temperature going to the shower head) in the engine compartment. Follow the lines to where they connect into the engine cooling. The attached picture is off the internet but is close to what I see. The cold water line comes from the water pump area and the hot water line may go to a hot water line (heater) or in my case it comes from the engine block drain which needs to be removed anyway to drain the engine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Shower was the biggest pita on my inboard.......I disconnected both lines , placed them in plumbing antifreeze and activated shower pump and nozzle. I also had shut offs on each line
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Thanks guys. Went great!
    Garn