Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    Not a picture but an edit I made tonight from some of today's footage. 60 air and 53 water in Denver. In the drysuit, totally comfortable https://youtu.be/YAD5cDKW6GA
    That water was amaze-ballz smooth! Where was the wakeboarding?!?!?! I mean, surfing is cool and all, but I live to ski and wakeboard on stuff like that.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    That water was amaze-ballz smooth! Where was the wakeboarding?!?!?! I mean, surfing is cool and all, but I live to ski and wakeboard on stuff like that.
    The forecast showed 12mph wind so wasn't even thinking to wakeboard. When we got there we were like holy cow! Good thing I, I tweaked something in my back surfing and have been hobbling around all Monday. Had I been boarding it would have been all bad!

I did however get my first 360 nailed on the nubstep! As luck would have it I wasn't being filmed and couldn't land the next 3 that were being taped. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

We too were out enjoying the warm Colorado weather, 76° yesterday and the water was technically above 50 (50.3°). We must have picked the wrong day though because today is 79°!
    I'm getting the hang of a BS Lip Slide.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Sadly all tucked away for the winter and awaiting mods. Some much needed work I will attempt in the spring!

2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    Sadly all tucked away for the winter and awaiting mods. Some much needed work I will attempt in the spring!
    What ya got planned????
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default November pictures

Got in one last day before winterizing. Colder weather coming in and some trips for the holidays. Don't want to get a crazy Texas surprise freeze. But the season ended with some amazing water. Water was 70 and air was 72.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Got in one last day before winterizing. Colder weather coming in and some trips for the holidays. Don't want to get a crazy Texas surprise freeze. But the season ended with some amazing water. Water was 70 and air was 72.

70/72?! That is awesome. My god colorado sucks! What I would give for that. That's still board short weather. Good times

70/72?! That is awesome. My god colorado sucks! What I would give for that. That's still board short weather. Good times

I am ready to switch to snowboard and ski season. You guys getting snow on the slopes yet? Heard resorts delayed opening. We usually go couple of times starting in December. But need a snow report!

2017 Supra SA

Mountains are getting 5-10 today but haven't had much. Only a few resorts open. I haven't been in a few years. We live on the east side of the city and with all the damn transplants moving here it is just too much of a hassle anymore to hit the mountains. It's getting as bad as LA any more here with traffic and congestion, Denver has lost so much of what once made it so desirebale.

No joke, our water never got above 70 this year. I'd never quit with water temps like that.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold