Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    Photobucket is completely out of control with the ads now. It is practically unusable. I have been using them forever but will need to change.
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    imgur is a great option.
    that is one I've been thinking about. I mean, if it's the preferred site for reddit, I'm sure it can't be too bad.

I set up an account there. I like it, nice and fast with easy generation of direct links. Some of the functionality isn't completely intuitive, but not bad at all.

I think photobucket is the "Pandora" of the picture hosting world. it's the one that most people have heard of because it was around pretty early on. And like Pandora it's not the best by any stretch, but it's the one that people are familiar with and don't bother to switch from. (Spotify and IheartRadio kick Pandora's butt on functionality and size of music library available. Likewise, there's undoubtedly tons of image hosting sites that won't make me miss Photobucket a bit). Plus PB's two day outage was ridiculous.
    Last edited by trayson; 11-07-2016 at 06:01 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

A flash back to this time last year;
    https://youtu.be/xYSM7lunq-o
    2013 Outback V

For the second year in a row, our last day on the water was Veterans Day. Weather was moderate in Portland (60ish) and the water temp was 56. Had a great crew and low wind that gave me glassy water.

Of course I started off with a ski run.

I had to hurry to get started when two big cabin cruisers came out of the no wake zone and started motoring. I was JUST able to get in front of them and their wakes for a set with perfect water.

And of course, some surfing to take it home.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

But seriously... THAT GLASS!

And a little surf vid with a nice fail at the end.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Boating season is over. Hockey season is in full swing. Up in a another forum member's neck of the woods for a hockey game. Went on a "mission" to find a lighthouse that my wife and I tried to ride our bikes to 20 years ago. Ended up riding over 15 miles just to stop at a little store to get snacks and drinks. Too tired to continue, we turned around and round another 15 plus miles back to our campsite. Found out today we were less than 4 miles away from our goal.

Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    A flash back to this time last year;
    https://youtu.be/xYSM7lunq-o
    Ian - Always enjoy your youtube posts. Several years ago (maybe seven?) at an auto show in Chicago I met the parents of someone from the Moomba Forum. For some reason after seeing this video am thinking it was your mom and dad. Don't recall any details but am thinking they were vendors at the show. Am I right on this? - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Not a picture but an edit I made tonight from some of today's footage. 60 air and 53 water in Denver. In the drysuit, totally comfortable https://youtu.be/YAD5cDKW6GA

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Ian - Always enjoy your youtube posts. Several years ago (maybe seven?) at an auto show in Chicago I met the parents of someone from the Moomba Forum. For some reason after seeing this video am thinking it was your mom and dad. Don't recall any details but am thinking they were vendors at the show. Am I right on this? - Stuart
    Very likely my dad and step mom! Depending on the year, he was either the manager of the show, or owner
    2013 Outback V