Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default November pictures

Welcome #endlesssummer

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

75* air (didn't last long after sun went behind the trees) and 65* water... probably would have a couple more weeks but DST change will make it almost impossible to go during the week now after work. Wife has wanted the boat winterized for about 4 weeks now, so weekends are probably out too

Almost got the 360 down this year, guess I will have to land it in my dreams until Spring

2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!

My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

This is the BEST November picture that any Cubs fan could have asked for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few more.

-Mark
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

-Mark

"Hey you only live once"

-Mark

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post

New Guy - Is that some type of rope tender like a Wakejak?
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

I get excited when I can contribute on the water pics to a November thread. that's as far as my season can go.

Today the high temp was actually 65 degrees, but the sunset was before 6pm, so that didn't leave us a lot of time. I brought the boat to work, left work at 4pm and was at the launch about 4:15pm! The wind forecast was under 5mph, so I knew it was gonna be a good day. It didn't disappoint! Water temp was supposed to be about 53, but turned out to be a balmy 56 degrees! and even 60 in a couple of spots! Still, drysuit weather for me; but didn't need gloves or booties.

Brought some friends with me and they brought some fun toys. Had one of them piloting the P4 and another one on the Gimble. It'll be fun to see what they get from it.

Got in a ski, a wakeboard run, and a surf set. Smooth water, amazing sunset. Just a great night!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Actually just aluminum flat stock with a ram mount on it.
    -Mark

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I get excited when I can contribute on the water pics to a November thread. that's as far as my season can go.

Today the high temp was actually 65 degrees, but the sunset was before 6pm, so that didn't leave us a lot of time. I brought the boat to work, left work at 4pm and was at the launch about 4:15pm! The wind forecast was under 5mph, so I knew it was gonna be a good day. It didn't disappoint! Water temp was supposed to be about 53, but turned out to be a balmy 56 degrees! and even 60 in a couple of spots! Still, drysuit weather for me; but didn't need gloves or booties.

Brought some friends with me and they brought some fun toys. Had one of them piloting the P4 and another one on the Gimble. It'll be fun to see what they get from it.

Got in a ski, a wakeboard run, and a surf set. Smooth water, amazing sunset. Just a great night!

Your pics are broke
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...