Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Your pics are broke
    I hate google photos. GRRRR...

I had been using photobucket (with ads and ads and ads) but it was down for updating, so I tried the "new and improved" google photos (that really sucks).

I'll get 'em re-uploaded soon. thanks for letting me know.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Did this fix the pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I get excited when I can contribute on the water pics to a November thread. that's as far as my season can go.

Today the high temp was actually 65 degrees, but the sunset was before 6pm, so that didn't leave us a lot of time. I brought the boat to work, left work at 4pm and was at the launch about 4:15pm! The wind forecast was under 5mph, so I knew it was gonna be a good day. It didn't disappoint! Water temp was supposed to be about 53, but turned out to be a balmy 56 degrees! and even 60 in a couple of spots! Still, drysuit weather for me; but didn't need gloves or booties.

Brought some friends with me and they brought some fun toys. Had one of them piloting the P4 and another one on the Gimble. It'll be fun to see what they get from it.

Got in a ski, a wakeboard run, and a surf set. Smooth water, amazing sunset. Just a great night!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Negative on the pics..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

WAKEBOARDING IS ALIVE!!! Looks like he's shredding the RONIX One, very fun board.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

okay, photobucket is back up, so I'll put them there.

I get excited when I can contribute on the water pics to a November thread. that's as far as my season can go.

Today the high temp was actually 65 degrees, but the sunset was before 6pm, so that didn't leave us a lot of time. I brought the boat to work, left work at 4pm and was at the launch about 4:15pm! The wind forecast was under 5mph, so I knew it was gonna be a good day. It didn't disappoint! Water temp was supposed to be about 53, but turned out to be a balmy 56 degrees! and even 60 in a couple of spots! Still, drysuit weather for me; but didn't need gloves or booties.

Brought some friends with me and they brought some fun toys. Had one of them piloting the P4 and another one on the Gimble. It'll be fun to see what they get from it.

Got in a ski, a wakeboard run, and a surf set. Smooth water, amazing sunset. Just a great night!

www.TraysonsToybox.com

Colorado is still rideable! 56 water and 55 air this morning (high of 70 today but we went early). Had a great set and the entire lake to ourselves. Makes me wonder how more people aren't buying drysuits and getting some of this? 10 day forecast is showing 60s and 70s through next week, so awesome. Looks like my goal of riding holding a turkey leg on Thanksgiving this year may come true! I have decided I will put the boat up when I get a photo riding in the snow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    Colorado is still rideable! 56 water and 55 air this morning (high of 70 today but we went early). Had a great set and the entire lake to ourselves. Makes me wonder how more people aren't buying drysuits and getting some of this? 10 day forecast is showing 60s and 70s through next week, so awesome. Looks like my goal of riding holding a turkey leg on Thanksgiving this year may come true! I have decided I will put the boat up when I get a photo riding in the snow
    I'm right there with ya, but in the Pacific NorthWET, the rain kills it for us. And the darkness. Now it'll be dark when I leave work. Sad, Sad day.

And really the biggest reason for me is because my boat lives under a carport and I have to winterize when overnight temps go to freezing. At least the snowboarding season should be starting soon.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    Hey Jtate, Glad you went on Sunday, We had the lake to ourselves Saturday morning for a couple hours, alas no pics that have been sent to me yet. Will certainly see you thanksgiving day, we been every year since 2003, though we did skip 2015.

those people in the warm weather just seem a bit spoiled.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    Hey Jtate, Glad you went on Sunday, We had the lake to ourselves Saturday morning for a couple hours, alas no pics that have been sent to me yet. Will certainly see you thanksgiving day, we been every year since 2003, though we did skip 2015.

those people in the warm weather just seem a bit spoiled.
    Haha I agree. Although I am feeling spoiled with this weather right now to be honest. I will take this chilly water with lake to myself over the normal chopped out chaos with idiot jet skis everywhere!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I had been using photobucket (with ads and ads and ads)
    Photobucket is completely out of control with the ads now. It is practically unusable. I have been using them forever but will need to change.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap