Thread: 2003 mobius lsv

Default 2003 mobius lsv

Just got a mobius lsv (not sure if gravity games edition or not) can yall tell?

Has the three ballast bag Bertha system
    Has the wake tab and perfect pass

I want to say the bags are 450s and a 600 not positive tho.

How do yall run your similar moombas?

Dunno if I want to look in upping the sizes of ballasts or not. It will be for both surf and wake but mainly wake

Congrats on joining the ranks of the Moomba owners! Nice looking boat. Your model became the Outback V in 2006, I think, with the hull change to the LSV. So anything you find related to the 2006-2008 Outback V will apply to your hull as well (OBV got a new hull in 2009). I think most folks were happy running an IBS up front and 750's in the rear lockers. I would also look into making yourself a "suck gate" for surfing. They are a fantastic and very cheap addition for upgrading the surf wake. Welcome!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Welcome, am sure we'll have many ideas for you on how to spend your money.

With the wake plate, ski locker ballast and rear lockers with ballast plumbed in you have the GIII system on your boat. Should be a great wake boarding boat and can become a decent surf boat with the right weight and the suck gate as mentioned above.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Congrats on joining the ranks of the Moomba owners! Nice looking boat. Your model became the Outback V in 2006, I think, with the hull change to the LSV. So anything you find related to the 2006-2008 Outback V will apply to your hull as well (OBV got a new hull in 2009). I think most folks were happy running an IBS up front and 750's in the rear lockers. I would also look into making yourself a "suck gate" for surfing. They are a fantastic and very cheap addition for upgrading the surf wake. Welcome!
    Have any threads on diy suck gates? I'm curious as to what these are?

My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!