Default removable wake racks for Mondo

When the tower folds down on the 15 mondo, the racks stick up another 5 inches or so killing my clearance for the garage. I can remove the 4 bolts on each one each time, but that is a pain. Are there attachments to make them easily removable? I have found some third party mounts that are quick disconnect, but would like to keep the ones that came with the boat.

If you have the aviator tower, and the Roswell racks, then there is a attachment that allows you to remove the rack with one screw. I have that set up on my Craz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I do have the aviator tower (when I purchase), but don't know if they are Roswell racks. Thanks for the tip.

if you can remember where you got it, that would be awesome. Been looking on google, but nothing yet. THANKS!

Is it the newer aviator where you attach the racks to the square piece that faces towards the back of the boat? I can't find the attachments on the Roswell website. I bought mine through the dealer

2017 Moomba Craz

Yes it is. I will see if my dealer can find it. Can you tell me who your dealer is? If so, I will call them. Thank you soo much.

Not a solution but I pull the pivot pin to remove the racks. That give the clearance I need. It only takes a couple minutes.
    Work to live!!
    2015 mondo
    Aviator tower
    Auto flow
    94 rinker 180 gone

Pull the pin. Great idea. Did not know that was an option. Just looking for a quick way to remove them...so I don't hate them or take them off. Thanks

Mega Power Sports in Gaylord MI. Ask for Travis and ask him to get you the pieces that go between the racks and the tower that are the quick disconnect.

2017 Moomba Craz