Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Market for Mondo Trailer????

I'm am buying a Mondo with single axle and might switch to the tandem(smaller wheels, lower overall height). The dealer said there is no trade in value on the brand new trailer so I thought about just keeping it and selling it.

Is there market to sell trailers (new 15 trailer)?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by coneslager View Post
    I'm am buying a Mondo with single axle and might switch to the tandem(smaller wheels, lower overall height). The dealer said there is no trade in value on the brand new trailer so I thought about just keeping it and selling it.

Is there market to sell trailers (new 15 trailer)?

TIA
    It definitely comes up on occasion. I would imagine you would be able to sell it fairly easily if you price it fair/ cheapish.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I know the rims are smaller on the tandom, but isn't the overall tire height the same as the single?
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

According to a site, 1 inch less rim size, and 1 inch less from 225 to a 205. Trying to confirm with boatmate and Moomba folks

Any idea what a fair price would be on a new single axle trailer? Anyone interested?

i like tandems. but if you're looking for lower ride height, why not just go to smaller wheels and lower profile tires?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

the 14 inch rims have a different bolt pattern. Can go to a 205/75 which helps, but concerned with strength. Since the boat already has the single, going to pay a pretty penny for the tandem, but there are a lot of benefits for the tandem.

Got a new 15 trailer for a Mondo 2014 and up for sale. Been in the water just a few times.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coneslager View Post
    the 14 inch rims have a different bolt pattern. Can go to a 205/75 which helps, but concerned with strength. Since the boat already has the single, going to pay a pretty penny for the tandem, but there are a lot of benefits for the tandem.

Got a new 15 trailer for a Mondo 2014 and up for sale. Been in the water just a few times.!!!!!
    I'm assuming your 15" wheels have 6x5.5 bolt pattern then. I hadn't realized that they don't make that bolt pattern in 14's.

That said, you're preaching to the Choir about tandems. I love my tandem and wouldn't have it any other way.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Market for Mondo Trailer????

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I'm assuming your 15" wheels have 6x5.5 bolt pattern then. I hadn't realized that they don't make that bolt pattern in 14's.

That said, you're preaching to the Choir about tandems. I love my tandem and wouldn't have it any other way.
    Same here. Having a tandem saved me recently when the vault system blew up on one of my wheels. Had to remove the tire and run on one tire on one side for 5 miles but I was able to get to help without additional incident.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    Same here. Having a tandem saved me recently when the vault system blew up on one of my wheels. Had to remove the tire and run on one tire on one side for 5 miles but I was able to get to help without additional incident.
    Yeah, I've had to run 3 wheel a time or two.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com