Default Slimy Grimy is crazy good!

My boat sits on a lift even when we come in for a break. The problem is that the hull has never been waxed or anything. So as the boat comes up out of the water it gets a film of brown crap. I was going to have it professionally cleaned this spring but I figured I would try to see if anything worked because scrubbing and other things like Simple Green (which I love) did nothing. I did a search and found Slimy Grimy with a lot of great reviews.

I purchased the 1 lb. tub from Amazon for about $22 and mixed it in a two gallon garden sprayer with hot water. It says on the tub and on their site that it "won't hurt fish or flora". No phosphates.

The results were unreal! Before I got finished spraying one side there was already brown drips and crap just coming off of the side of the boat.
    90% came off without touching it after giving it a rinse. I was totally skeptical before using it. I hit it with a soft brush and gave the tough spots a second time over. My wife couldn't believe how clean it came, it has never been this clean and it is a white hull. It actually looked like someone bleached it and it had a bit of a shine to it for the first time. It must have gotten rid of some of the oxidation?

I am not affiliated with them or any of their resellers but I ended up getting a second tub and a spray bottle of the stuff for touch-ups next spring.
    I only mixed 2 out of the 3 gallons that it would make. I cleaned the whole hull and didn't hold back on the application. I also had enough left over to clean both of my Wave Runners, a slimy ladder and some other stuff. I wish I had taken before photos.

Anyway this stuff just works and works fast.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I have used that stuff for two years on my OBV (which does NOT have a lift) with similar results -- it's the real deal!!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

I would assume a wax reapplication would be in order if it is that good. It sounds like it strips everything.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I am assuming so but not sure. Already set for a coat this weekend.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap