Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I didn't get a chance to demo the neo and truth be told had it been the discounted blemish I would have went with it since it's a bit more aggressive but cash is king. I liked the nubstep enough after the demo to justify getting it and hope it takes me where I want to be. Although, when I called doomswell the gentleman said there wasn't much difference between the 2 and recommended for my riding style I do the nubstep. I just want something that will air a bit easier than a Danielo diamond

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Sweet. Any reason you guys went with the nubstep over the neo? Did either of you demo the neo? I'm on the hunt for a surf style board but would prefer something with a blunt nose for ease of riding backwards.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    I have a Neo and absolutely love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz
    Intense Green / White
    1100 Rears, ibs, 4 LeadWake Bag
    Doomswell Neo

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Sweet. Any reason you guys went with the nubstep over the neo? Did either of you demo the neo? I'm on the hunt for a surf style board but would prefer something with a blunt nose for ease of riding backwards.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Neo is a good board , I like my drone a lot

Ride it with futures blackstix f 4

Look up us muehlcj.

His Parkersurf craft is amazing

His 4 6 and 4 8n blunt nose gun and E gun are fast and agile

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....highlight=surf
    Last edited by jmvotto; 10-27-2016 at 01:36 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I picked up my Nubstep today, taking it out Saturday, pretty psyched about getting out there with it. But, no cool decals, yet...

Quote Originally Posted by markthered View Post
    I picked up my Nubstep today, taking it out Saturday, pretty psyched about getting out there with it. But, no cool decals, yet...
    You won't be disappointed! Post some photos when you get it out!

Here are a couple of photos from surfing yesterday with my new Nubstep. It was a pretty short session, but loved it. My impressions:
    - much lighter and more buoyant than my old beginner board
    - super fast, really picks up speed - my old board I had my leading foot pretty far forward to maintain speed, on the Nubstep it's way back
    - very responsive - it was like I had taken the training wheels off, as this thing really moved. It will take a bit of time to really get used to it, but it can carve.

So, all in all, love it, good recommendation!

OK, no photos at the moment, can't seem to upload them....

Here are a couple of photos from surfing yesterday with my new Nubstep. It was a pretty short session, but loved it. My impressions:
    - much lighter and more buoyant than my old beginner board
    - super fast, really picks up speed - my old board I had my leading foot pretty far forward to maintain speed, on the Nubstep it's way back
    - very responsive - it was like I had taken the training wheels off, as this thing really moved. It will take a bit of time to really get used to it, but it can carve.

So, all in all, love it, good recommendation!

OK, no photos at the moment, can't seem to upload them....
    Did you play with both fine set ups? Curious if you liked as a quad or just with the 2 bigger ones? I'm strictly 2 from here out

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    Did you play with both fine set ups? Curious if you liked as a quad or just with the 2 bigger ones? I'm strictly 2 from here out
    My son and I only had an hour, so we just did quad for those sets. I'm going out this Saturday and I'll go to 2 fins. If 2 fins is even more maneuverable than the quad, then it's really going to carve.

My son and I only had an hour, so we just did quad for those sets. I'm going out this Saturday and I'll go to 2 fins. If 2 fins is even more maneuverable than the quad, then it's really going to carve.
    It's way more...

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post
    It's way more...

Agreed. with four fins, the tail doesn't want to kick out at all. However with 2 fins, I can put it completely sideways and I've been able to get around for 360's (but haven't ridden any out yet).

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com