Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New Doomswell Nubstep

So I was playing around on their site last week and they updated with 4 more blems marked down to $400 each. Ever since I got to demo one back in May I regretted not buying it so I said screw it and bought a blemish. Well, it showed up today and aside from maybe what looks to be a slight black spec under the resin near the nose, I cannot see a single imperfection in this board! Now the next one shipped might be completely jacked but wanted to share that mine came showroom floor condition and I am pumped to get it out Wednesday. I am doing some vinyl design decals today and tomorrow so I'm not really worried about any defects anyways. Great job Doomswell!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Had some fun playing with the vinyl cutter tonight. I know too loud for many of you out there

I love my nubstep. love, love, love it.

I bought my wife a Sparkplug and it rips. they call it a beginner to intermediate board, but it's a little rocket and I don't think there's much beginner about it. They're both a blast to ride. So now we're his and hers Doomswell.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by jtatexc View Post

Had some fun playing with the vinyl cutter tonight. I know too loud for many of you out there

LMAO. Keeping it classy I see.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

ALWAYS!

Looks great! What fins are you guys running on them?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Looks great! What fins are you guys running on them?

Just the stock Futures F2 fins that came with it. I only run the big thrusters, and I took out the smaller ones that would make it a quad setup. With just the two fins it's easier to kick out the tail.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

The one day I rode the board in the spring I also just rode the 2 outers. I am planning on running with the smaller center fins Thursday to see how they feel.

Sweet. Any reason you guys went with the nubstep over the neo? Did either of you demo the neo? I'm on the hunt for a surf style board but would prefer something with a blunt nose for ease of riding backwards.

2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Sweet. Any reason you guys went with the nubstep over the neo? Did either of you demo the neo? I'm on the hunt for a surf style board but would prefer something with a blunt nose for ease of riding backwards.

The neo had just come out. The drone was the only one is ridden. I talked to brock to come up with what we thought would suit me best.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com