Default Long Time storage-full weight on trailer?

Hey guys...

Just finish winterizing my mondo. Boat will be in my garage until may 😥. I was wondering if it ok to leave all the weight on trailer suspension and tire for such a long period? Anyone of you "raise" the trailer on some block or something? Any pic would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

I put the trailer on jack stands so that the tires are off the ground but that does nothing for the suspension. Could be a good idea to jack stand the frame instead of your stands are tall enough...
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I've thought about doing something similar but my dad never has and has had his boat since he bought it new in 1996! Some things just aren't worth bothering with.

When talking about cars being stored for long periods it is best to just put the tire pressure to to max pressure and leave it on the ground. If you jack up a car then the suspension is hanging from the weight of the wheels and this is not good. For my boat i just do the same thing and fill the tire pressure up to at least 50-55psi and leave it. I have taken my jack and lifted the trailer, spun the wheels a half turn and put it back down once a month just for my peace of mind.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

In Oregon it was common I put the boat away in Oct until March I just keep the tires at normal pressure but I do unload all the gear and bags. Not that it matters to the trailer.

If your boat was outside I would suggest rotating tires 180 due to the temperature and moisture changes
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

It's fine, this is what a trailer is for. If you're parking it on concrete, just put some cardboard between the tires and the floor to keep the concrete from sucking moisture out of your tires.

Tires should be filled to max PSI at all times... towing or otherwise. Lower than max PSI will create excess heat on ST tires, and eventually cause tire failure/blowout. A C load tire should be filled to 65psi, and driven no faster than 65mph. D load range tire should be filled to it's max psi (usually around 70-75) and driven no faster than 70mph. E load range max psi is around 80psi. Shouldn't be driven over 75mph. Doing so will cause excess heat, and early tire failure.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra 20V

Thanks guys..... So cardboard and max psi will be it!!!

Thanks again
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

It is best to just put the tire pressure to to max pressure and leave it on the ground.