Default Aviator tower speaker mounting

Looking at Wetsounds Icons or JL's and wanted some pictures of how they look mounted. Also is there a way to flush mount them to the flat plate portion on the tower? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Helix

I know nothing of what your looking for but I always like to throw a wrench in things
    Here is what my 2 pairs of krypt hlcd speakers look like. Big set is the 7.7" and small is the 6.5". Properly amped they sound amazing and are a huge bang for buck! I'm not a huge chrome/polished fan so I sprayed black and green plasti dip to murder it out a little. The extra clamp is for the removable board racks I have on both sides and a flag holder for the pirate flag up top.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Looks good. I had 4 of the 6.5's on my old 2004 Mobius powered by a PPI 650.2 (ran each pair in parallel) and it was LOUD and very clear. Probably one of the best tower setups on my lake and made some of my friends with Wetsounds scratch their heads. You MUST give them more than RMS, this is imperative, or you will damage the tweeter. With the correct amount of power (no less than RMS) they work amazing. Going with the KMS647 4-pack on my Craz, just because I got a very good deal on them, but if it need more, I think I will add a pair of 7.7's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz