Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Manage Attachment function not working for me??

have tried from a few different computers and for some reason when I click on the "manage attachment" button I don't get any options to select a file like I used to. Any idea why?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Try "insert image", then click "basic uploader" and then select file. Let's see if it works that way.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I don't see an "insert image" anywhere. When I hit the "go advanced" button and then hit the "manage attachment" button another screen comes up like it should but that screen is completely blank.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

SR.jpg
    I've been trying to figure this out to avoid using tap talk. Thanks for the advice, looks like the basic upload works!
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    have tried from a few different computers and for some reason when I click on the "manage attachment" button I don't get any options to select a file like I used to. Any idea why?
    Scott - You are not alone. I have run into this issue on three separate occasions. Twice I came back in few days and re-tried "manage attachment", with success. Third occasion I simply gave up and moved on. - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I went a long time without using Tapatalk. Then I butted up and downloaded it. Hated it at first then got use to it. Once you get the hang of it I never want to use the site ever again. I had to once when Tapatalk wouldn't let me post and I wanted to shoot my self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

it's just strange that after all these years it all of the sudden won't work.. I guess i will wait a day or so and see if it will work again. just did some detailing on my boat and had some before and after pictures i was going to post.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Attachment 25089
    If you follow the instructions above you can post any attachments you wish. Use insert image and not attachment manager.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    I don't see an "insert image" anywhere. When I hit the "go advanced" button and then hit the "manage attachment" button another screen comes up like it should but that screen is completely blank.
    In the quick menu, it's the little icon third from the right that looks like a framed picture.

In the Advanced menu it is 6th from the right in the middle row (at least on my screen). It is again the icon that looks like a little framed picture. If you hover over it it says "insert image".

ICON.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

ok, I think I just figured it out! I went to "settings", then under "miscellaneous" I clicked on "attachments". I had a list of all my attachments I have ever used. I had used up all my storage space I guess because I went through them and deleted them all and now it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190