Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2017 moomba mondo

My wife and i are looking for a new boat. We currently own an older Mastercraft X2 (2007). We love our boat, but want something that surf's better. As you know the older boats don't come equipped with the new surf packages etc... plus i want something new and shiny again. I don't know much about moomba to be honest but i have been in some Supra's which i just love. i have been in a 2013 Outback V that i did NOT care for. Felt cheap and couldn't handle the 1' chop on the way back to the launch.

I had a dealer quote me a pretty good price for a fairly loaded boat with the surf package (2017 Mondo). I was quite surprised it was under 70k.

My question is, how will this compare to my current boat? What can i expect to be different between my X2 and the Mondo? Am i leaving anything on the table?

The Moombas are built right along side the supras but don't have as much bling. Quality boat and great for the money. Best thing you can do is go for a test ride and set it up to do what you want. Enjoy!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if this boat would fit under a 7' garage with the tower down?

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    The Moombas are built right along side the supras but don't have as much bling. Quality boat and great for the money. Best thing you can do is go for a test ride and set it up to do what you want. Enjoy!
    I think the 2017s are the most loaded I have every seen them. That touch screen display looks nice along with all the surf stuff. Make sure you have dealer get the upgraded bags for you.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    I really don't think so I have a Craz and just fits in a 8 foot door with 1/2 inch clearance and I think the Mondo is only a couple inches lower.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

Jason my 14 Mondo fits in our 7' door which is really 82". Not sure about the new towers and garage height required. What part of Ohio and dealer? We are in Hilliard.

You will be night and day trying to compare your X2 to this boat. You will want extra weight if you 100% surf but you will be surprised stock against the MC. Depending on your budget and you like Supra I just turned in a surf master with every option (2015) and the super charged 575 Raptor (25 hours) for $95k that can be picked up. I can't wait when you take a boat out and compare the X2... You will wonder why you waited so long. Good luck with your search.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

I have a 2015 Mondo and it wouldn't fit in a 7 ft garage. After installing the trailer valet it will fit with the tongue lowered.

i have a deep enough garage, just a 7' door that i need to get under.

i have a deep enough garage, just a 7' door that i need to get under.
    My craz is 7'11.25" with the tower tension cables removed. No way a mondo is a foot lower. Don't see that happening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk