Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So the new ones actually bolt/screw into the transom rather than use hose clamps?
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Correct.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post

Nothing more than that

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Looks good and looks like mine. I am wondering if any dimensional changes have been made since mine was produced.
    I am especially interested in how yours fits on the exhaust outlet and how close the FAE flange comes to the exhaust outlet screw location.
    Thanks.
    Bill
    2015 Mojo Surf Edition
    1100 rear lockers
    400+ under each rear seat
    700 stock center
    950 ibs
    autoflow 2.0 surf tab upgrade
    FAE

I've tried contacting fae twice via email and once on the phone. Zero response. Does anyone know if they have made one for a craz yet? Has anyone else had this much trouble with communication?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

[QUOTE=mattsask;297940]I've tried contacting fae twice via email and once on the phone. Zero response. Does anyone know if they have made one for a craz yet? Has anyone else had this much trouble with communication?

Sent from my SM
    No and yes.
    They are very nice and helpful when you do get in touch, but...
    Also, I know of no secret communication channel either. They will eventually get back to you. I think they travel for business some, and get totally involved in one project or another, at the expense of other things.
    2015 Mojo Surf Edition
    1100 rear lockers
    700 stock center
    950 ibs
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    If Larry has it figured out for your boat...

DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Him and I went thru 5 versions for my SE, so I got to experience back to back days/weekends with and without it, I was so happy when we finally got it right. Absolutely worth it. I know of a Mojo that has one waiting to be installed, hoping to find out shortly if it is dialed in and fits 1st go around soon.

Hey dusty, I finally got a reply from fae! They sent me a couple pics of your setup and said it would be similar. They recommend the side mount option for my craz. Is that what you have or is the plug brace called something different?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

We had this same discussion in 13 when I put one on the Mojo with the Surf Engine.

People who don't exactly understand exhaust emissions make claims they shouldn't.

The Cat on a boat does the same as your car. It lowers emissions at idle, over idle cars burn clean enough we don't really need them. This is why most states only test idle emissions.

What a Cat doesn't do is stop all emissions, carbon monoxide is what kills people and even in small doses it's dangerous. This is were the FAE really helps

This is why you get the FAE to push this gas under water deeper.

Yes newer boats with turn down pipes help this issue but not as well as an FAE.
    Last edited by mmandley; 10-24-2016 at 06:22 AM.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

i just put one on my 15 mondo and when surfing we dont see the smoke come up anymore and its noticeably quieter, but when were cruising around 25 and you hammer it you can still hear the engine roar!! and we usually are on the back seat/ laying on the lockers and none of us have gotten headaches /dizzy feelings since!
    i would defiantly recommend it! id up load a few pics but i cant figure out how to

Quote Originally Posted by ybarbo17 View Post
    i just put one on my 15 mondo and when surfing we dont see the smoke come up anymore and its noticeably quieter, but when were cruising around 25 and you hammer it you can still hear the engine roar!! and we usually are on the back seat/ laying on the lockers and none of us have gotten headaches /dizzy feelings since!
    i would defiantly recommend it! id up load a few pics but i cant figure out how to
    #tapatalk bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by ybarbo17 View Post
    Yes, pics please. Especially the flange connection.
    Thanks.
    Bill
    2015 Mojo Surf Edition
    1100 rear lockers
    700 stock center
    950 ibs
    FAE