Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    How many hours this year trayson? Your weekday trips make me jealous

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    I guess I kinda take it for granted having water so close to me. the launch is 15 minutes from home; but on days like today, the drive home from work (15 mins) and the turn around time to change clothes and hitch up (20 to 30 mins) and the drive back to the launch just eats up too much daylight. It's literally 5 minutes from work to the launch, so it was easy enough to have the wife drive over from her office and our friends meet us there too.

As far as number of hours this year, I am not quite sure. my hour meter went kinda wonky last year after my batteries went dead one day. and it's been counting hours, but from this wierd display where there's a letter in the display. I should probably care more about the hours, but the exact number isn't that important to me. I know to change my oil periodically.

That said, today we hit the launch and it was ROUGH. wind was a consistent 8mph but it looked over 10. Strangely, the motor out wasn't rough at all. the wind was at our backs (rare to have an east wind) and when we got to our ride spot, it was totally smooth enough to wakeboard! I was stoked to go from whitecaps to smoothness in 15 minutes.

We brought a new friend along, and he had a fun little toy to add to the mix.

The drone worked well for my wakeboard set, and I wish I had more stamina!! However, once we sacked out the boat and it was listed, it didn't want to calibrate for my wife's surf set. But he took out the DJI Osmo so I'm sure that will look pretty cool.

Of course AFTER my wife's surf set, the drone finally calibrated and was able to take off. So he had a lot of fun with it while I was surfing.

And yes, with 59 degree water, I chose to rock the drysuit. It was SO RAD to get done with my set and to be totally dry and warm.
    Last edited by trayson; 10-13-2016 at 12:20 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Smooth water and our little eye in the sky!

Yeah, from whitecaps to THIS smooth water at the end of the night. And another shot of our little flying friend!

And that blue glow for the drive back to the launch.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pipeliner07 View Post

You didn't waste any time with those speakers! Hope they work well for you!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Yup I pick her up Saturday 🏄🌊🤘

Thinking about getting at transom remote for my Fusion, but they aren't cheap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

It was 149 that includes the cable to run up to stereo

Ok picked up boat to day ..and pick don't do it justice this green is insane!!

The water was pretty rough..but surf wave with three adults and one kid