Default 2007 Mobius LSV for sale in GA - $27,700

I sadly have to let my Moomba go. I have been holding onto it for a year and a half while I was moved around various countries, and now it looks like I will not be coming back to the states for any length of time in the next few years. I'm here in Georgia this week and would like to sell, or will have to turn it over to sell on consignment.

For some reason I'm getting errors on my picture file uploads, so please see images on my Craigslist ad here: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/5806185682.html

2007 Mooba Mobius LSV loaded with options and in excellent condition. Beautiful rare red-on-red exterior with white/red/grey interior. Only second owner - clean and well maintained. Private seller, so no sales tax!

Specifics include:

Fuel injected Indmar 350 with only 370 hours
    Gravity 3 ballast system with 3x 400lb sacs
    Wake plate
    Perfect Pass
    Excellent stereo with new high-end version of Polk Audio speakers inside, and new DbAudio subwoofer
    New Rockford Fosgate amps - one for interior speakers, separate subwoofer amp
    Dual batter setup with Perko switch
    Moomba wake tower with integrated wakeboard racks
    Bimini top
    Full canvas cover in excellent condition
    Pop-up docking cleats up front
    Locking storage system
    Matching red Boatmate trailer in excellent condition as well (do not have have any pictures of it)

Pictures really don't do this boat justice - they were taken on a cloudy day under cover - this is a beautiful boat!

Must sell within a week, as have been relocated out of the country and am only back for this week. I just don't get back here enough to use this boat as it should be used.

Please contact me via text at 678.823.5368 if interested, as I am running around trying to sell all my belongings and am rarely in front of the computer.

Brandon
    2007 LSV - all red

Nice looking boat. GLWS!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Nice looking boat for sure. 21' max on our lake or damn this would be VERY tempting.
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.