Default Dual 10" sub helm possibilities

While waiting for things to warm up over here (Melbourne Australia) was wondering if anyone has done x2 10" enclosed subs under the helm?
    One 10" is probably enough but have quite a few wires just behind the middle of the helm board (?). We have the fibreglass foot rest and it is handy so don't want to loose that. Appreciate ideas/suggestions even pics if you have done it and care to share.

Our lake was down to 30% end of last season, now at 64% so starting to get a bit itchy to get out there, water is only 11degC tho.

Cheers BruceR.
    Bruce
    2014 Moomba Mondo

I have a pair of 10's in my XLV. Mine was made so that it bolted up to the footrest. the box is wider at the top and narrower at the bottom. I am sure you could so something similar. Mine doesn't have very much depth for the subs, just enough to fit them and not take up any more legroom.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

How about quad 10s ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Nice massager for the boys. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Thanks guys for the input and pics, much appreciated.
    The footrest does provide some challenges with regards to limited space to work within but hoping the vertical panel that sits above will be sufficient area to extend forward/backwards to put 2 10's side by side. Just a little unsure as to how to secure it so it remains there without the visual of brackets and screws, also so that things surrounding it do not vibrate. Bit of a suck it and see I guess.
    Cheers BruceR.
    Bruce
    2014 Moomba Mondo

Got a couple of Polk MM1040's subs in today to match the 6.5" in cabin MM651UM's. Thought I'd share a couple of pics;

DSC_0291.jpg
    DSC_0292.jpg

Had an installer do the job whom we got to know over the last 6mths and am pleased with the results.
    Sounds good to me when the audio is turned up, appreciate you ideas above which got the grey matter thinking.
    Cheers BruceR.
    Last edited by bjrow; 09-30-2016 at 04:37 AM.
    Bruce
    2014 Moomba Mondo

Looks good, mate! (Dinky-Di Perthy, myself)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Thanks Stazi. Hope you're enjoying your time in the States.
    I grew up in Leonora then Quaradine in WA before moving to Vic so have a rough lay of the land in WA.
    Will be interesting to try the boat and audio out on the lake when it finally stops raining and the temp warms up, can't complain too much as the lake needs a bit of filling up after a dry Summer last year.
    Cheers BruceR.
    Bruce
    2014 Moomba Mondo