Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sweet. I know there are plenty of accessories needed for the DJI's so its a good thing you got that deal. That is one of the things I like about the Karma package, it is mostly all there. I know it can't compare feature and performance wise to a P4 but there are other advantages. I want to see what the new DJI will offer tomorrow!
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

The thing that I'm hoping to be true about the Karma is the ability to deal with more wind than the other brands. I have a couple buddies with different drones and they get nervous when trying to fly them over the lake when super windy. The Karma is advertising as a bit more stable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Watching the live launch of the Mavic. Wow looks really amazing and the price point is on point.
    $749 without the RC but can still control locally with a smart phone.
    $999 with the controller
    $1,300 for the Pro with controller, bag, car charger and so on.

Using a lot of visual navigation controls rather than just GPS and accelerometers. Following uses visual camera images for follow rather than GPS and shooting in the direction. It can do patterns with tracking as well. This thing is really small, surprisingly small.

This is looking really great so far at that price point especially. I think I may be switching sides? Just missing the removable gimbal and camera but that is not their style.
    Last edited by 5:00; 09-27-2016 at 12:06 PM.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

damn. they're both really pushing the envelope! Love it. The Mavic is pretty rad for sure.

I really don't know what I'd choose if I was ready to buy. I think for the time being, I'll be limping along with my generations old P2. LOL.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I have been asking a few questions with their presale support and it is all looking good so far. They really get back quick. I am up to at least 95%
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    I have been asking a few questions with their presale support and it is all looking good so far. They really get back quick. I am up to at least 95%
    Which company?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I thought the same of the folks selling the Lily drone. Every month the ship date gets pushed back another month . . . .

I think he was saying if the 4 were in a waterproof housing and the quad with its 4 went in the water at least the 4 would survive with no problems.
    Correct, 799 would be a bad loss but 1499 when u throw in the good memory card would REALLY SUCK lol...
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Which company?
    DJI
    more text to post
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I thought the same of the folks selling the Lily drone. Every month the ship date gets pushed back another month . . . .
    Wow they are getting toward a year late I believe.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap