Default Trailer guide poles

I'm just curious do all new trailers come with gide poles when I ordered my boat the only option was for removable gide poles which I assumed meant it was just the removable option and they all come stock with fixed guide poles can anybody confirm this

They all come with steel removable guide poles.

Dealers normally add the padded covers for a small fee and use them as advertisement on your trailer.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Dealers normally add the padded covers for a small fee and use them as advertisement on your trailer.
    Really obnoxious practice. At least car dealers don't charge you for the license plate frames with their name on it. Removing it and similar trunk stickers is the first thing I tell the salesman to do during prep and delivery.
    2004 Mobius LS - hooked on footin'
    Former tow: 1986 Chaparral 178 XL, 90hp Merc
    First tow: 197x Glasspar Citation, 135hp Merc

the 2 boats I have purchased came with guide pole covers included. they were not listed on the invoice.
    not sure on the removable option as both boats came with removable guideposts and can't imagine why you would want them fixed.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Darter View Post
    Really obnoxious practice. At least car dealers don't charge you for the license plate frames with their name on it. Removing it and similar trunk stickers is the first thing I tell the salesman to do during prep and delivery.
    Yea, me too. I tell them to take all of their crap off my car unless they are going to pay me to advertise.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!